Jake's unban appeal
Your name: Jake (Was Heinrich Himmler).

Your ban ID: 64191.

Banned by: Console.

Reason: Double Account.

Involved: I got banned by Ousy yesterday.

Why we should unban you: I didn't mean to log in on my second account. I just finished a game of Counter Strike on my second account then I tried to join the server to see if I was unbanned from my 24 hour ban, I didn't realise I was on my second account. This automatically unbanned it.v
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I can vouch, this guy is here to roleplay and I would like him to come and play here. His unban would now be over.
(08-05-2015, 08:13 PM)Levi Wrote: I can vouch, this guy is here to roleplay and I would like him to come and play here. His unban would now be over.

Not involved, warned - Suarez
(08-05-2015, 01:07 PM)Jakes1640 Wrote: Your name: Jake (Was Heinrich Himmler).

Your ban ID: 64191.

Banned by: Console.

Reason: Double Account.

Involved: I got banned by Ousy yesterday.

Why we should unban you: I didn't mean to log in on my second account. I just finished a game of Counter Strike on my second account then I tried to join the server to see if I was unbanned from my 24 hour ban, I didn't realise I was on my second account. This automatically unbanned it.v

You have two accounts with Garrysmod..?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-06-2015, 04:59 AM)Grub Wrote: You have two accounts with Garrysmod..?

No. Garry's mod is a shareable game. I have two accounts with CS:GO however. I just finished playing a game of CS:GO and tried to join the server to check if my ban was done, it completely slipped my mind that I was on my second account. As soon as I connected to the server, I got auto-banned.
Kappa
Delayed due to issues with ban page issues. Thank you for your time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I've waited long enough. Just hurry up. There's nothing wrong with the ban page, I'm looking at it. Just hurry up.
It's been nearly a week now, please can an admin look at this?
Stop bumping your thread.