Ban removal request
Your name: [FL:RP] DVN

Your ban ID: (Use the Steam ID as the forum ban page currently doesn't work) STEAM_0:0:79053468

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me, and an unknown user playing as SWAT.

Why we should unban you: Before I was banned for breaking FearRP, I fully understood the rule itself and had no intention of breaking it, nor did I know I was breaking it until it was explained to me and I was banned.

I wanted the SWAT member to explain why he was about to handcuff me, as I felt it was not valid I basically walked away so it would stop cuffing me and I had a little miss-understanding thinking "Look, he has no gun". Obviously after being confronted I fully understood how the rule worked, and it was a few months back in my early hours.

Why should it be lifted, and what are my reasons?

Well, I feel like I want a clean slate. The staff team is opening up, I've became a teacher and fully understand all of the rules at the moment so would love to progress higher in the future. I'd hate for old, silly bans to get in the way of any of that. I also feel like the ban was a little unnecessary, as I listened carefully to what Raptor had to say, apologised and fully understood what happened, but at the same time it's fair.

Thanks.
Quote:Rules

[*]Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
[*]
You know that you broke FearRP wither you apologized back then or you want to get a clean slate does not make a difference.
Breaking a rule will lead to a ban you know it more than I do as you are a teacher there is no point on trying to appeal it.
You posting this unban request when you already know that you broke a rule violates the forum rules. 
As you are not allowed to appeal a ban if you know that you broke a rule.
(08-05-2015, 11:38 AM)Agent Wrote:
Quote:Rules

[*]
You know that you broke FearRP wither you apologized back then or you want to get a clean slate does not make a difference.
Breaking a rule will lead to a ban you know it more than I do as you are a teacher there is no point on trying to appeal it.
You posting this unban request when you already know that you broke a rule violates the forum rules. 
As you are not allowed to appeal a ban if you know that you broke a rule.

Yes, breaking rules leads to bans but not all the time. Sometimes it's down to the staff members discretion after taking into account the statistics of the users account, like hours, RPP's, reputation etc. and the situation itself.

What happened was a simple miss-understanding. I also want to add that I am not appealing a ban, I am requesting to have it removed as it's been there for months now and I'm more than well aware of the rules and the mistake I made. A simple warning would have been fine but I received a 24 hour ban if I am correct.

If you don't support this ban being lifted I understand, although I'd like to see some input from a current staff member and see what they think.
You walked way from someone handcuffing you, therefore breaking FearRP.

Spoiler :
Quote:2.1e If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

You got banned for it due to breaking a rule. You don't get to decide wither you want it off your record or not.

You posted this record removal (Unban-request) when you already know broke a rule. (Valid ban)

Spoiler :

Rules have been mentioned you admitted to breaking the rules, this thread should be denied before it even started. I am done with commenting on this thread. Admins are free to deny or approve it.
I don't get to decide whether its removed from my record, thats the reason I've created this thread and as I said before its a ban removal not an un-ban. I thought maybe the reviewing staff member could see how I've improved and learnt from my lessons.

As Agent said, no need for further comments so we can just wait for a staff member to respond.
Denied. You have to live with your past. I cannot remove bans left and right because people want a clean slate. Thank you for your time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub