Whats the best anti virus?
One that can be downloaded. I'm looking for a new one.Thinking
I'm Currently using " Kaspersky 2010 " It's a pretty good software,But a bit complicted i guess.. :S
nice
At home, I use Avast, my father uses AVG. Both are perform pretty well, and both are free (to the best of my knowledge, unless you want developer features).
Avast is one of the best, and free Cheese
I also used Kaspersky once, I hated it Tounge.

Then I always used Bitdefender, but now I just use Microsoft Security Essentials, and I love it.

Also, free to download
If you want a free anti virus, then you should certainly check out both Avira Antivir and Avast. I recommend you to install Malwarebyte's Antimalware alongside any of the previous two. Let it run a scan once per month/3 months and you'll be good. Don't let Avira Antivir/Avast scan together with Malwarebyte's Antimalware, such things always bring trouble.

If you are willing to pay for your anti virus, I really suggest BitDeffender.
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • CHOCOLATEPERVE
FYI: Installing 2 Antivirus programs at the same time will slightly reduce the perfomance of the programs installed.[/align]
nice
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT14fZOWJYURq-mr9q-ncF...-9G55pDDXE]
The following 7 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • StillAlive, TC224, Theblackshadowofgod, FuttBucker24, 7rozen_7ear_, CHOCOLATEPERVE, Lani
(10-03-2011, 06:44 PM)Dryblood Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT14fZOWJYURq-mr9q-ncF...-9G55pDDXE]

lolwut
nice
Im using AVG Anti Virus its a free software but its good Smile