My final unban request.
Your name: Zero Lukas (Was banned under the name of Bwekfast I believe)

Your ban ID: 61914

Banned by: Rolorox

Reason: CDM on purpose during a gunfight, claims to not know it isn't allowed. Last Chance Done

Involved: (Who was involved? a

Why we should unban you: I've been playing this server in early 2015, one I simply fell in love with. As I continued to play, I met people, absolutely great people! I got banned 2-3 times when I didn't even have 10 hours on the server, and I didn't read the rules, because obviously as a new comer I didn't know at the time. So, as my journey from 10 hours to 300, I got to meet some players who were also minges, but I saw them as friends. I'd play with these so called friends, i'd often break the rule every now and then, because to be honest I was showing off in front of those friends for their amusement, but as it got further in time it got to an extremely serious time, I had about 11-12 bans, which I thought it was cool at the time, because I was under the influence of those rule breakers. I'm honestly not a bad person, I just want to have fun and laugh and RP! You can ask many people on the server, I like to see my self as a fun guy! Once I got these 11-12 bans I got my final ban, which Decay (Different username now) put me on my last chance with a 4 month ban, but he reduced it to 2 months knowing better of the situation. As you may know, I also got banned after being a DAY unbanned by Rolorox, for something that I thought was necessary, but obviously the rules state different. But in my heart, I thought it was right but now that time has past, I really do missed this server and catching up on this server I am devastated what happened to the staff team, as a lot of them were my friends. And I want to apologize directly to Soul, if you're reading this, know that I didn't mean anything I taunted you with in the steam chat because that was just me having a tantrum like the child I was. All I am asking you of the community is to give me another chance, as I want to play with old friends and enjoy my time. But to all those that hate me, or disagree with me being unbanned, I am honestly from my heart, sorry. I believe that there is still some foolishness in me, but I've overcome most of it with maturity, and I will always have friends who will look out for me when the foolishness peaks out of me, so I want to thank those friends.

Find it in your hearts to give me another chance, as I love the game and the community behind it, and like I said Soul, you're going through a rough time right now and the last thing you want to deal with is someone like me trying to get into the server, but I've chanced and hopefully you can find a place just to allow me come back. Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this, I don't want to force anything so let my fate be in your hands. Thanks. - Zero Lukas
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
You were given two Last chances and then double accounted to avoid a ban. I see no reason to unban you when you blatantly disrespected our rules and then double accounted to avoid it. It would of been a different scenario if you didn't double account.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The truth was, I was really missing the server and I just really wanted to enjoy myself one last time, I know it was wrong and I don't deny it but I couldn't really let my last memory be arguing with admins on the server over something that could've been easily discussed. I am deeply sorry, you must believe me. All I want is one more chance to literally prove myself, like i've said i've changed and if you knew me without playing with those who break the rules, then you'd know that i'm a nice guy, and I don't plan to break ONE more rule without making any mistakes if one more chance is given to me.

Please Grub.
When it comes to this ban, you were given many chances Lukas. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because I always knew you were a good guy at heart. But it was one to many mate, I was undercover and when you thought I was just a player your decided to run me over with your car during a gunfight knowing well that this is not allowed. You have been here long enough to know that.

I obviously can no longer see how long it has been since that ban, but once you Double Accounted to get past it you ruined your chance of getting an early unban. You now have to face the consequences and wait the time it usually takes for a double accounter to get a second chance. Could be as few as 6 months, or as long as a year and more.

Just wanted to give my statement as the banning admin.
I understand. Thank you for your nice comment Rolorox, but I still thought it was right since of my knowledge with it happening in real life, but if the rules state it's not allowed, then I must admit I was wrong.

And sorry for giving you grief within the steam chat, when the event happened I had a tantrum like a child and I couldn't see past the truth, but I'd like us to remain friends if you could.

Thanks.
Due to issues with the ban page not loading, I will have to deny a response for another day.

Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The wait to get accepted or denied is killing me, even though the chances are to get denied due to my past, which I wish to show people that I am better in the present.
Can I get a response please?
Don't bump your thread.
Sorry, didn't know asking for a response after a days wait is bumping my thread, I want an answer lol.