Transit and Contra help :)
Hey,
I have a little Problem. I want buy a Transit and want steel some Contrabands. SO is this Possible or buggy and stupid? Cheese

Thank you Guys Smile
Your question doesn't really make a lot of sense.
You want to steal contraband, to buy a Transit?
I think you mean put contraband inside the back of a transit? If you do it's possible from what I remember, just drive slower and don't swing round corners and it will stay in the back.
I'm selling a Transit for 75k if you want. I'm usually on the v33x server.
[Image: jrpM8xb.jpg]

Looking to contact me? You can find my Steam profile here.
Blazing this isn't the marketplace in which you can advertise your items.

contraband can be placed inside a transit l, as DVN said drive a little slower and take corners easier than usual and it should be OK.
Yeah what DVL said, drive slow, go easy on corners, ideally you should follow the speed limits as they should be slow :3 and don't bait your self out! If needed i can sell you a transit vehicle! Just PM me Smile
This is the same as the tides truck, if you go to quick. the stuff falls out and if you cut corners too quick, stuff falls out. I wouldn't really recommend going around or evading the police with contraband in your vehicle as you will get caught very easy.
Ex-Server Teacher
(08-03-2015, 08:13 PM)Sir Bradley Wrote: This is the same as the tides truck, if you go to quick. the stuff falls out and if you cut corners too quick, stuff falls out. I wouldn't really recommend going around or evading the police with contraband in your vehicle as you will get caught very easy.

Stuff doesn't fall out of the Tides Truck nor Raptor because they have edges at the back.

(08-03-2015, 09:18 PM)Blazing Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:13 PM)Sir Bradley Wrote: This is the same as the tides truck, if you go to quick. the stuff falls out and if you cut corners too quick, stuff falls out. I wouldn't really recommend going around or evading the police with contraband in your vehicle as you will get caught very easy.

Stuff doesn't fall out of the Tides Truck nor Raptor because they have edges at the back.

It sometimes tips over the top if you go too fast or the items are too big.
(08-03-2015, 10:19 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:18 PM)Blazing Wrote:

It sometimes tips over the top if you go too fast or the items are too big.

Sometimes it does but only if you're going on a ramp or something at high speed. Big items are actually less likely to tip over.