ban lift appeal for CLIT COMMANDER
Your name: CLIT COMMANDER

Your ban ID: 64080

Banned by: Console

Reason: Prop Spamming

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I just got the game a few days ago i didnt know what i was doing and i didnt understand the use of the prop menu and i seen a chief building something out of it and i wondered if i could do the same so i thought what would be a handy item for the use of the public, so i started trying to lay down chairs and i only was meant to lay down 4 but i layed a few more by accident ( i have a old PC so it isnt the best...) for more proof that i am a new player to the game u can check my playtime. I really want to have my ban lifted as this was a server i really enjoyed when i was on and it felt like a server i could learn a few tips and tricks of garrys mod RP.
Currently under review, thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
is my friend unbanned? as i would really like to play more and i find this game mode alot more fun with him and he didnt really know what he was doing as we both just started the game :/ please give him a 2nd chance
Approved.

If you are caught prop spamming again, you will not be allowed to return to our servers.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub