Suarez For Demotion
I have decided to give an opinion in this thread as I have seen his moderation skills recently.
Since he was promoted, Suarez has shown that he is fully capable of administrating the servers, he has tried to deal with all cases as quickly and effectively and also takes to account the players experience beforehand. i.e Hours, RPP's, bans, etc.
Massive - Support. Stop making silly reports.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(08-03-2015, 11:19 AM)Edned Wrote: I have decided to give an opinion in this thread as I have seen his moderation skills recently.
Since he was promoted, Suarez has shown that he is fully capable of administrating the servers, he has tried to deal with all cases as quickly and effectively and also takes to account the players experience beforehand. i.e Hours, RPP's, bans, etc.
Massive - Support. Stop making silly reports.
Sgt. Cate has been warned for advertising.
(08-03-2015, 11:03 AM)Sgt. Cate Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:52 AM)DVN Wrote: -SNIP-
Solid evidence of him silencing criticism. If you seriously support him on that then I assume you also support Stalin, Lenin, Mugabe, Pol Pot and Kim Jong Un.

[Image: wellthatescalatedquicklymeme.png.png?1406851480]

Just because they don't like the way you're "criticising" doesn't mean they support Stalin, Lenin, Mugabe, Pol Pot and Kim Jong Un.

I don't agree with Suarez warning SOME posts but SOME other posts were CLEARLY disrespectful. 

Also, one more thing. Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do it. Have some distinction.

As for Suarez's demotion I -support. He might have acted in a bad way some months ago and maybe he COULDN'T handle power but that doesn't mean he should be demoted. I'm sure you're not a saint so get over it and unless you have some CLEAR evidence of him abusing his power or just being a "willy" post it. (And, no, forum warning are not part of this)
People can we just close the thread and be done with this? This is getting out of hand.
(08-03-2015, 11:04 AM)Von Tempski Wrote: If he's done anything wrong, post an abuse case instead of just being a whiny lil bitch about it

Hmm...

I don't think putting a @TeamSuarez tag was really wise. This seems like a "war" to me.

Also, I don't think Von's post will get a warning even though he was disrespectful too and that seems a bit "biased".
Seriously its not exactly that hard to moderate, just give him some time he only got promoted a few days ago...
(08-03-2015, 11:18 AM)Rice901 Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 11:07 AM)Sgt. Cate Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 11:03 AM)Rice901 Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:24 AM)Waterloo Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:22 AM)Nacreas Wrote: If you'd read the other part of the message, it was clearly meant to offend Suarez and wasn't constructive in the slightest.

Tell exactly what was wrog with his post. Suarez is a kid because he is 13 (below majority), he was power hungry due to the fact that he was doing everything he could to become moderator ASAP, I don't see how that is offensive in any way.
Probably putting more fuel on the fire here, but come on, really? What's majority got to do with this? So what. He's 13, I don't care and frankly I bet a lot of people don't care. Doing everything he could do to become a mod? That's not a fault or a reason for demotion, it's a reason for promotion, because that shows you can commit to a project and stick with it. I have had little to no game time with Saurez so I will not be making an opinion on him, but from what I have seen he is handling you arguments very well. What you're doing is disrespectful, it's politics. You're calling him out for age, last time I checked there wasn't anything against being a 13 year old mod. Congrats to Suarez for stepping up to the plate and helping the community. Secondly you're calling him out for alleged actions on minecraft. From my standpoint the minecraft incident never happened. No proof, listen to the staff, and if one actually steps out of last need you follow procedure and stay in line. Honestly Saurez is handling this very calmly, he is not retaliating he is following protocol. Issuing warnings for staff disrespect. Suarez has my respect, you have lost mine before I met you.

http://theunknownservermine.enjin.com/home This was the server before it was shut down. Also the original post contained no disrespect, yet that was given a warning.
Again, no proof of the minecraft incident. You gave a url to a site that doesn't exist. Calling someone power hungry because of age and determination is very disrespectful. It's bullying, just because you don't agree with his promotion does not give you the right to start spewing crap about an incident that may or may not have happened, and you don't bring age into this. He has shown that he is very mature if he is 13, he did not take the bait and cause more flames to spew. 

Unfortunately I did take the bait and I put more fuel on the fire. Now if we could please close this thread and just stop all of this that would be great.
It went offline earlier this year. I didn't even say the "Hungry for power" part, that was Waterloo being butthurt. Also none of this is "spewing crap" or "bullying", this all happened. Also I see I got a warning for sharing a link to the website that I was using as evidence. It's not even advertising or spamming, I just recieved a warning for posting a rebuttle. More proof he's a censoring mod who cannot even file proper reports. BTW here's where I obtained the link http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ser...ival_games if I get a warning for this then it just proves my point on him just censoring dissent.
Let's see how he does perform on the server and base an opinion on that, not in before.

I'm not worried about it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.