Suarez For Demotion
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
As you probably all know, Suarez a controversial member of the community was promoted to Moderator.

Not only Suarez has proven in the past that he was unable to administrate a small minecraft server (the commands on MineCraft are very obvious and straight forward), but his abuse of power was even more obvious. He ended up promoting a few of his IRL friends to administrator without the owner's consent. His lack of authority and his abusive bans (e.g: perm banning people for placing blocks in his town, stuff that isn't included in the rules) caused a "rebellion in the staff team". It was completely torn into 2 the pro-Suarez and the anti-Suarez. 
The server ended up getting griefed and DDoSed so bad by Suarez' enemies that it was shut down.
It came back up a year later, and Suarez wanted to get his revenge. He was so "butthurt" that he spammed the forums with "YOU SHOULDN't HAVE BANNED MEHHHHHHHH" as well as  double accounting to avoid forum bans.

I have a feeling it had something to do with Suarez.

Now you may be wondering what that has to do with his capability of administrating this very server. 
Let's take a look at who and how long he's been banning people lately.

For example, let's take a look at Juan Deag Lost Brother's ban (ID: 63996, banned 2015/08/02)
Now this poor man was banned for 24 hours for minor player disrespect. Typically, on most servers a warning would be given. Worst case scenario either a chat blacklist or a 2 hour ban.

Now from what I see, history is repeating itself. 24 hours is the max time for a ban as Moderator, think how long he could've banned him for if he were Administrator.

That's not it. We have heard the testimony of a said "Jesus_Doge" and he will be able to testify again on this thread but from what I understand is that he was "assaulted" by Suarez for calling in a friendly way one of his teammates a "willy". After begging Suarez not to ban him, he was released from Suarez's "sequestration".

Finally, we have nothing against Suarez in person whatsoever. We do not "hate" him, we do not "dislike" him in any way whatsoever, but we tend to privilege the well-being of the community before our personal relationships with Suarez. Don't take this personally.

If you agree with us, show it by adding the #SuarezForDemotion hashtag to your steam name, forum name, and signature. Join the biggest Fearless movement in history.

This is not just any movement, this is a revolution.

We demand that this post is not edited.

#DEMOTESUAREZ
The following 1 user Likes Waterloo's post:
  • Cate
+Support
He's very clearly a choice that should've had more consideration prior to the final verdict.
I think you should give him a chance
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Edned
Cut this out will you, you haven't even seen me Moderate the servers.

User warned for constant staff disrespect.
The following 3 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Haarek, Ivan Tempski, Edned
(08-03-2015, 10:02 AM)Suarez Wrote: Cut this out will you, you haven't even seen me Moderate the servers.

How do you know? Were you even paying any attention?
  • Cate
(08-03-2015, 10:02 AM)Suarez Wrote: User warned for constant staff disrespect.

Gr8 way of dealing with people. Just warn the bitch and eventually get him forum banned gg. 

Show us your authority and deal with it the mature way. That's if you have some.
  • Cate
Continue this Waterloo and you will get a Forum Ban. Any more flaming below this post will result in more Forum Warnings.
The following 5 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, DVN, Rice901, Von Tempski, Edned
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+ Support, power hungry kids should not be given an inch of power.
The following 2 users Like Jablani's post:
  • Waterloo, Cate
It just seems really immature this post, Suarez is a moderator and he did his job correctly; he banned someone who broke rules regardless of what rule it is, it isn't abuse.

And yes, Suarez is younger than most staff but he means well and is still learning how to moderate, just give him a chance.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
This is a complete joke.

First of all, the user in question, which you have only provided ONE example of Suarez's sanctions could of posted a UBR to get it shortened. Punishments are down to the staff members discretion and obviously he thought 24 hours was an appropriate cooldown for the user. Do you have anymore evidence against a valid demotion for Suarez?

This is a personal vendetta. Minecraft died months ago and therefore shouldn't even be considered, we make mistakes and I've yet to see Suarez abuse.

Lastly, this is not the biggest movement in FL history, please close this thread.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Rice901, Edned