Suarez For Demotion
Might as well just close this already, can't take this guys response seriously with his wiki links
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-03-2015, 10:31 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:30 AM)Waterloo Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:28 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:24 AM)Waterloo Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:22 AM)Nacreas Wrote: If you'd read the other part of the message, it was clearly meant to offend Suarez and wasn't constructive in the slightest.

Tell exactly what was wrog with his post. Suarez is a kid because he is 13 (below majority), he was power hungry due to the fact that he was doing everything he could to become moderator ASAP, I don't see how that is offensive in any way.

Please just take your attitude off of this forum. Thanks.

Stop acting like you're my dad or something. Seriously man, it's a free world. Aren't we  allowed to express our feelings without people like you getting all bossy and trying to tell people what to do and not do.

News flash bud; rules.
Though Waterloo has been a bit rude and disrespectful it wasn't without purpose. He is just very buttmad at Suarez's promotion.
The following 1 user Likes Cate's post:
  • MacTavish
Waterloo's comments about his age are by no means acceptable.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Rice901
I also know Suarez irl. I have no problem with whatsoever, as I posted in the thread. I like you, I've stayed in contact with you for 3 years since I left england and I'm not planning on ruining that friendship on just a promotion. Please tolerate our criticism as a honest opinion, not an insult ffs.
(08-03-2015, 10:35 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Waterloo's comments about his age are by no means acceptable.

What comments?
(08-03-2015, 10:33 AM)Rain Wrote: Might as well just close this already, can't take this guys responses seriously with his wiki links

If you can provide a better way of phrasing it, then be my guest. Otherwise, please attempt to actually argue your points.
(08-03-2015, 10:33 AM)Rain Wrote: Might as well just close this already, can't take this guys response seriously with his wiki links
Man, I like his way of replying, it's a more intelectual way of doing things which I admire. You should take example from him.
How about you don't post a "demotion" thread in off topic and then I might take it seriously
The following 2 users Like Rain's post:
  • Nacreas, Suarez
(08-03-2015, 10:39 AM)Rain Wrote: How about you don't post a "demotion" thread in off topic and then I might take it seriously
I didn't post it, I'm just shocked with the horrible way Suarez responded to the original post.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(08-03-2015, 10:39 AM)Rain Wrote: How about you don't post a "demotion" thread in off topic and then I might take it seriously

Where else would I put it?