Recent events
(08-03-2015, 10:11 AM)DVN Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:54 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Our concern is that we organised events, community programs, planned new features for CityRP and moderated the servers for a long time to always be met with a "road block". Don't get me wrong, I understand that Soul wants to do things his way, however, we disagreed with his methods and as a result we have decided to leave.

Fearless won't die and I hope it doesn't. Just try and make the best of what you've got and you'll pull through for sure. It's a shame that so much hostility was made where it could be, on both sides of course. I just hope for a smooth journey through this and that our communities can continue peacefully.

Now let's keep this thread as constructive as possible (I tried my best in this post) and hopefully tensions will settle. Smile

Thanks Nacreas.

The team was unhealthy with Soul. Together as a team you guy's were great and I'm not really sure about this corruption internally or whatever issues you may have had but you all did great job keeping it internal and not leaking it to the community etc. I just hope Fearless can build from this loss, no matter what issues we have this is a huge loss for us.

I wish you all the very best of luck, and hope that we all stay friends and no confrontation happens from here on out.

I wish you nothing less.
I wish all the departing staff the best of luck on the new journey you guys are beginning. I may not have met you or had a few hours of game time on the same server. Either way good luck.
People, this is not me getting on anyone's case, this is a reminder for everyone that's a part of the fearless community; The path of fearless does not rest solely in the staff that guides her, but also that of the player base that builds her, and tears her.
At least once every year, we have a group of staff members, rioting, starting their own communities, getting permed on purpose.
Instead of just stepping down and becoming inactive, they think it's better to drag all the attention to them with their wow-so-dramatic strike, saying "f*ck you" to Soulripper, photoshopping pictures of him, etc. 

Keep in mind that this is not a personal attack to anybody recently. There are so many ex-staff members who have done this in the past few years. You are not special for rioting against the owner. You're just like everybody else who got sick of a GMod RP gamemode owner, taking everything far too seriously.

I respect most of the ex-staff decision into stepping down. But rulebreaking into a permaban is just disrespectful and immature. It's hypocritical hating on people like our other ex-SA, Narc, when at the end of the day, you're just as pathetic as him.
I've had enough, just step down and stfu. It's just a god damn game that YOU chose to spend your time on, and could resign at any point you felt mistreated by the oh so evil Soul.

Over and out.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 9 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • DVN, DarkN00b, NotHumla, MacTavish, Viljo, Rain, Suarez, MasterNoda, Preditor
Nothing will die out, but the road that this community was riding on took a different turn.
There is a large amount of ignorance both from the players and certain staff members.
Sadly the bond has been broken between the administration team and the rest went down.

Lets face it, everybody had their own moan and rant about the administration team, but they meant well and beaned well. You cannot replace the bond that they had within a short period of time. Although opinions were flung around because of 'RPP' and 'RP' themselves, the team was great.

They wasn't as ignorant as others and rolled updates out on a steady basis that allowed something new for the community instead of the same gamemode from two years ago with a minor car re-skin.
I've got to say that I see the point that the veterans have made and why they have all resigned. If I was shown the same behavior that was seen as a result of the administration team leaving then I'd be far off into the hills.

When individuals learn not to be so ignorant and learn how to roll out an update after two years, maybe fearless may take a quick turn in the opposite direction.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 2 users Like Bradley's post:
  • Dauntless, MacTavish
(08-03-2015, 03:00 PM)Infernaw Wrote: -snip-

Great point Infernaw.

I totally agree, the photoshopping and shitty GIF's are just disrespectful and distasteful. The way some went out was far worse than others, I respect the staff members that created a goodbye thread, made their last remarks and leaving points and let us be. Others decided to go out with a bang I guess.

Shame.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
Honestly i can't see any point of these threads, cheap way to start a discussion on a pretty delicate subject.

Nothing's going to fall down, obvious thing that is. I'd rather People move on with this.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • James_Gaff
(08-03-2015, 06:01 PM)Freezak Wrote: Honestly i can't see aby point of these threads, cheap way to start a discussion on a pretty delicate subject.

Nothing's going to fall down, obvious thing that is. I'd rather People move on with this.

I agree, everything has been cleaned up for me and everyone else I hope.

Requesting thread closure.
(08-03-2015, 03:00 PM)Infernaw Wrote:  It's hypocritical hating on people like our other ex-SA's, Narc and Killjoy, when at the end of the day, you're just as pathetic as them.

I know that your aiming this at previous staff members but why are they not allowed to share dislike in previous SA's? I myself had a previous run-in with a now ex-SA who claimed that my content in this thread (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39902) "... provided and made available by yourself offers malicious modifications to our Services and is, as mentioned, covered under §1.12 of the Fearless Terms of Service." He eventually dropped such claims he realized he had nothing to back such a statement up as the only files included were .vtf and .vmt files that improved upon the existing textures of vehicles on the server. Of course such a situation would put a bad taste in my mouth about that particular person. 

The drama coming from both sides is both immature and uncalled for, however the facts laid out by the old staff team do point to wrong-doing. I love FL just as much as those who stay here but at the same time I feel like it's walking a fine line of supporting FL or supporting how FL (and money) is being run and managed.
Oh, hate on me all you want, but if you have a problem, I'll gladly discuss that in an appropriate channel.

Things like this happen and for their own reasons. The sun will still rise tomorrow and people will still play on FL, there's no real need for drama.
The following 6 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Wood, Preditor, CommanderEcho, James_Gaff, Baskingner, MasterNoda
(08-03-2015, 08:19 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Oh, hate on me all you want, but if you have a problem, I'll gladly discuss that in an appropriate channel.
Things like this happen and for their own reasons. The sun will still rise tomorrow and people will still play on FL, there's no real need for drama.
As stated in our PM, I mixed you up with somebody else. You were far from being pathetic. My apologies.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]