Recent events
Topic designated to discuss recent events.

Don't come here to flame, read up on what's going on, discuss and ask/answer questions.

I just wanted to say, from my point I don't see how Fearless will start to descend just because the staff team left. The player base is still huge, people have stuck around to help. Fair enough development may be slower again, but I honestly don't see how we'd fall?
That's a fair point. I personally believe that thsee recent events will help the city rp gamemode to expand into unknown heights since both are striving to be the best. Which is great for the player Base in general.

Im optimistic for the communities in questions future.

Best Regards
DVN, honestly I don't want to be mean about it but you do not see what I do, I can name many reasons, of course FL won't fail though, however it is permanently changed. It will turn for the worse, what I've been predicting has been correct, this community is not on a good road, and I wish Soul and those up there see that. I won't go into detail with anything nor start a flame war. I'm just posting that I disagree with you, and you're too blind to see how it is on the other side.

More importantly threads like these will lead to flame wars regardless my post or not, your best bet is to just not post threads like these and everything will cool down. You're only giving more work for Grub and the other Admins that remained here.
The following 3 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Zecon, Nacreas, Brax
My thread got closed because people started arguing Sad This thread will probably inevitably lead to more fighting whether you like it or not Sad
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Preditor, MacTavish, Zecon
No one would like to see Fearless die. I am also sure that it was also not the intention to do so.
We all have spend hundreds of hours on Fearless, why do we suddenly wish it dead? We do not.

Fearless will not die, atleast not in the near future.

Agreeing with Preditor, Fearless has been permanently changed. And I sincerely hope that Fearless shall change it course in the course of time.
The following 2 users Like Doodleh's post:
  • Preditor, Safira
(08-03-2015, 08:32 AM)Preditor Wrote: DVN, honestly I don't want to be mean about it but you do not see what I do, I can name many reasons, of course FL won't fail though, however it is permanently changed. It will turn for the worse, what I've been predicting has been correct, this community is not on a good road, and I wish Soul and those up there see that. I won't go into detail with anything nor start a flame war. I'm just posting that I disagree with you, and you're too blind to see how it is on the other side.

More importantly threads like these will lead to flame wars regardless my post or not, your best bet is to just not post threads like these and everything will cool down. You're only giving more work for Grub and the other Admins that remained here.

FL is on wrong road since 2012. And things like this actually happened before but it was always just about 3-5staff members. And I honestly don't see problem only in the staff but also in the community as whole.
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • BasicallyMental, HellShell
Just because things are on the wrong road,doesn't mean we can't correct it,but asking somebody to hand over a community is a bit too much to fix a wrong road problem?
And i didn't care since the start what soul did with the money,i donated just for the perks,nothing else. I didnt care if he buys a new car,or uses the money on the servers,i just didnt care about it.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Sasquatchooo
I've nothing against you staff members, even the ones that abused their power and got banned. I lost respect, but I fully understand your frustration and anger. What annoys me is how suddenly FL is such a bad place to be because others a leaving.

I respect your point Preditor.
Our concern is that we had organised events, community programs, planned new features for CityRP and moderated the servers for a long time to always be met with a "road block". Don't get me wrong, I understand that Soul wants to do things his way, however, we disagreed with his methods and as a result we have decided to leave.

Fearless won't die and I hope it doesn't. Just try and make the best of what you've got and you'll pull through for sure. It's a shame that so much hostility was made where it could be, on both sides of course. I just hope for a smooth journey through this and that our communities can continue peacefully.

Now let's keep this thread as constructive as possible (I tried my best in this post) and hopefully tensions will settle. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • DVN, Sasquatchooo, Nexus
(08-03-2015, 09:54 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Our concern is that we organised events, community programs, planned new features for CityRP and moderated the servers for a long time to always be met with a "road block". Don't get me wrong, I understand that Soul wants to do things his way, however, we disagreed with his methods and as a result we have decided to leave.

Fearless won't die and I hope it doesn't. Just try and make the best of what you've got and you'll pull through for sure. It's a shame that so much hostility was made where it could be, on both sides of course. I just hope for a smooth journey through this and that our communities can continue peacefully.

Now let's keep this thread as constructive as possible (I tried my best in this post) and hopefully tensions will settle. Smile

Thanks Nacreas.

The team was unhealthy with Soul. Together as a team you guy's were great and I'm not really sure about this corruption internally or whatever issues you may have had but you all did great job keeping it internal and not leaking it to the community etc. I just hope Fearless can build from this loss, no matter what issues we have this is a huge loss for us.

I wish you all the very best of luck, and hope that we all stay friends and no confrontation happens from here on out.