Unban - Adrian2k
Your name: Adrian2k

Your ban ID: 64072

Banned by: [FL:M] Ousmn

Reason: Healing during a raid

Involved: Some police officers that told me to heal them

Why we should unban you: I feel I should be unbanned since as the 10-12 hours I have played here it is easy to sometimes forget some of the rules. This admin did not warn me any way, or even talk with me. I feel this is kinda unfair after me trying to contact admin all day today off diffrent situations without them responding, and as fast I do something wrong that I forgot wasnt allowed. The police officers told me to stay there and heal them (I did get an call from someone to come to jails asap) and I healed them.

So if I could be unbanned since I feel it was kinda unfair when this is the first time I did something wrong that I not even could be warned of some way but insta 24hour ban without even talking with him.
It is unfair to unban you for healing government officials during a raid. People got banned for this I am afraid I cannot do anything about it. You were healing during the raid.
You did not even talk to me, how unfair is that getting banned without even being told why I am getting banned.
I feel it will be fair unbanning me since I have played all day today, being tru alot of rulebreakers when admins wasnt online or responding and as fast I do something wrong (and i didnt do it for more than 30 seconds and i forgot it wasnt allowed) I get insta banned without even being able to explain or something like that.

Edit: I also find it unfair since this is the first time I have ever done something wrong on the server and I was there because a call I got so I healed the one that called (without knowing it was a raid there) then I was told by them to stay there healing them.
Would be GREAT with an answear from anyone that deals with unban requests.
Great, I have never played on a server before where they use more than a few hours to answear (that are not the one that gave the ban). One hour left and no one have been dealing with it. *Claps slowly*
I am involved, since I was the police officer you healed,

We did NOT ask for any heal, you just started to heal us in a shootout, also. Maybe show some patience.
I showed my patience by waiting several hours, it have never taken so long time to deal with an unban request as it takes in this commnity. You may not asked for any heal, but the 2 other there was telling me to stay there and heal them.
You complain over several hours? I am denying your ban request because you broke the rules and now your impatience does not help your case. 

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub