What A Way To Go - A message to y'all
I still love you
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • BasicallyMental
To those saying that the new community needs to do better at picking their admins I don't really understand how you're putting the actions they committed here to their ability to be an admin there. For instance, take a look at this: http://puu.sh/jo7Hb.jpg

I've made a lot of troll videos on GMod, one such community even gave me admin just to have fun and record it. So I must have been a massive minge here during my 3 years here at FL correct?

[Image: jo7TN.png]

Wrong.
Believe it or not it's possible to keep the two separate. I'm not saying that the actions they committed were acceptable, but there's no point in holding animosity and questioning their actions in the future when situations such as these can be kept separate.

Best of luck in the future Safira, I think you'll do fine.
(08-03-2015, 08:15 PM)Noble Wrote: To those saying that the new community needs to do better at picking their admins I don't really understand how you're putting the actions they committed here to their ability to be an admin there. For instance, take a look at this: http://puu.sh/jo7Hb.jpg

I've made a lot of troll videos on GMod, one such community even gave me admin just to have fun and record it. So I must have been a massive minge here during my 3 years here at FL correct?

Wrong.
Believe it or not it's possible to keep the two separate. I'm not saying that the actions they committed were acceptable, but there's no point in holding animosity and questioning their actions in the future when situations such as these can be kept separate.

So, what if they feel the other owner isn't as good as anticipated, worth risking them doing what they did on FL on your own server? Nah, nah fuck that. It's irresponsible to think otherwise.

EDIT: Comparing your case with other's isn't really justified, it's two different stories Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • DVN, Grunt
You were a great admin while it lasted Safira, I accept your apology and it's a shame you had to end your time at FL in this way, which was childish.
I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Kind Regards,
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Just looked at the bans page, wow what a way to go xDDDD bye <3
(08-03-2015, 09:19 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:15 PM)Noble Wrote: To those saying that the new community needs to do better at picking their admins I don't really understand how you're putting the actions they committed here to their ability to be an admin there. For instance, take a look at this: http://puu.sh/jo7Hb.jpg

Wrong.

So, what if they feel the other owner isn't as good as anticipated, worth risking them doing what they did on FL on your own server? Nah, nah fuck that. It's irresponsible to think otherwise.

EDIT: Comparing your case with other's isn't really justified, it's two different stories Wink

That argument is just as irrelevant as you claim his to be haha I won't get into why as to not stir the pot. But their are obvious differences in what you are claiming as a possibility.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Noble