What A Way To Go - A message to y'all
Hello hello.

As some of you have probably seen, I've been perma'd from the servers.
Whilst I won't deny my actions (the logs don't lie), I hope to put across to the community and reiterate to the new Team my regrets in what I did. Never did I expect this is how I'd go, but it's not like I didn't bring it on myself.

Firstly, to those online at the time. Whilst many of you were acquaintances/friends who shared a laugh about it, I set a terrible example of how to behave. If you ever get the opportunity to become a staff member, for god's sake don't screw it up.

I was both angry and confused at the time. I woke up to my name on the resignation thread, and I went from sitting on the fence to one side very quickly. My original plan of having one last session on the servers spiralled out of control and when I realised I was doing wrong and stopped myself, it was too late.

Even though I never got to do a victory lap in my BMW (y'all probably thanking the banhammer right now), I hope my sheer brilliant driving skills won't be forgotten.
I'm going to miss you all dearly. I'm not going to be able to go pimping in my Golf MKII, put Tank in the Mingecage, or correct you all on your grammar for a long, long time, and I have only myself to blame for that.

I wish you all the best, and I hope you'll find somewhere in your hypothalamus to forgive me.
* Safira hands over 26 toolkits, 1 BMW and a shitload of fish

[Image: b45az63xj820165.jpg]

See ya Safira Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I think what some ex-admins just did was very childish and immature. How they are supposed to run a serious community is beyond me. Sure, be mad at the Owner - but you're ruining for everyone else that was playing and I find that incredibly selfish and disrespectful.

New community owner, seriously consider your next administrators.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-02-2015, 02:25 PM)Floodify Wrote: I think what some ex-admins just did was very childish and immature. How they are supposed to run a serious community is beyond me. Sure, be mad at the Owner - but you're ruining for everyone else that was playing and I find that incredibly selfish and disrespectful.

Bascially this.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
(08-02-2015, 02:46 PM)Mist Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 02:25 PM)Floodify Wrote: I think what some ex-admins just did was very childish and immature. How they are supposed to run a serious community is beyond me. Sure, be mad at the Owner - but you're ruining for everyone else that was playing and I find that incredibly selfish and disrespectful.

Bascially this.

Agreed
Aw.

You were a great friend, at least whilst you were not banned.

I guess we'll be seeing each other on the new community.

c:
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Very, very immature. I hope there are some concequences for you on the other community
Thank you for administrating the servers, shame it had to end this way. And frankly, i dont think you deserve that veteran tag anymore.
The following 4 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Haarek, DarkN00b, Mist, Grunt
Goodbye.

But renember - It does not matter if you regret what you did because it cannot be undone. Not to mention you are doing a bad image for the community you're going into and showing imature behaviour of yours. I must admit I never expected you to do that. I guess it can't be helped that you have been banned. Think before you do something.

EDIT - I heartly agree with flood.

Anyway, it was good to have ya around. Best luck in future and make sure to use yo head next time lol ^^
I'll admit even from side of the new community I'm very disappointed and saddened that this happened

If its any condolences the new community team are looking into it very closely and we have no intentions of any further harm. Safiras emotions got the better of her and while I'm not condoning it she's been rightfully punished for her actions

Adios guys I'll just go back into the shadows
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • DarkN00b, Edned
smh...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.