Unban request for semicolon
Your name: Semicolon

Your ban ID: 14816 49586 64020

Banned by: Ruxandra the 2nd and 3rd is by console

Reason: Ok so the first reason why i was permabanned was cause i Ban avoided, Keep in mind this was 3 years ago 2012~ the 2nd was because i actully tried to avoid ban make a 2nd account family share and then try it didnt work out this was at year 2013 or 2014 i dont really remember. So the 3rd that happenend just a moment ago was cause i forgot the account i had linked my main account that i got banned to and i didnt remember the email adress so i could not recover. This account is just an account so i could make a forum post i also needed to be in the fearless database so i family shared went into fearless and got banned for avoiding it. But KEEP in mind that i did it on purpose just to get into the database so i could post this thread.

Involved: I dont really remember as i said 3 years ago i can only see the admin who banned me.

Why we should unban you: Ok so 1st of all: why should i be permabanned for avoiding the ban? I mean i looked in the bans today and i saw many people ban avoiding but they did not get permabanned. I mean you can look up my history i got plenty of bans but keep in mind 3 years ago is a long time i did not think straight back then. + I did not do super horrible stuff getting banned. 2nd: Even i am surprised i still want to play on fearless because it has gone 3 years ago but i still get excited when i remember the fun things back in the day i have made like 2 unban requests before maybe 1-2 years ago. And im making one this year too because i really think i should get unbanned why? Because i maybe only get one chance to prove i can handle the rules now. And if i get banned again i do. I will regret it but i will still feel like i made a mistake. I think right now that i made a big mistake back in the days but cmon i was like 12 i did not care and i did not care about the consequences that was gonna hit back to me. 3rd is why shouldnt i be unbanned rlly? I have spent time on making these unban requests i have spent time trying to make this post. Do you think i invested this time just to get unbanned and rdm? No i spent time because i want to feel the forgotten feelings on this server i loved the gamemode too. Its just that fearless is the only gamemode with cityrp. Well ofcourse its your judge if i should be unbanned or still be banned i guess its yours decision well if you deny me i would gladly want to know why? My steam id is: STEAM_0:0:22413813 If you have any questions just ask me in the posts i will be glad to answer them.
Double accounters are usually permed from our servers. Especially that far back. If you truly respected the server, you wouldn't of double accounted.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Didnt u read why i did it? I did it because i forgot my other account that had linked this steam profile and i cant recover because i forgot the email. That is why i had to make another account and double account on purpose to get banned so i could post this because i need to be in the fearless database.
(08-02-2015, 11:33 AM)Grub Wrote: Double accounters are usually permed from our servers. Especially that far back. If you truly respected the server, you wouldn't of double accounted.

Didnt u read why i did it? I did it because i forgot my other account that had linked this steam profile and i cant recover because i forgot the email. That is why i had to make another account and double account on purpose to get banned so i could post this because i need to be in the fearless database. This has nothing to do with my respect as i said i did it on purpose cause i had to i did not want to. But to post this i had to.
So im still waiting when will i get an answer?
Be patient, your unban request is being processed.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-03-2015, 08:57 AM)Grub Wrote: Be patient, your unban request is being processed.
Yeah well i dont want it to be like the unban request i posted 1 year ago when i posted it in june and i got a an answer in august.
I saw you accepting this post instantly: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63282
His reason is pretty much summed up like mine is but i have waited 3 years dont you think i got experience?
(08-04-2015, 03:08 PM)Semicolon Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:57 AM)Grub Wrote: Be patient, your unban request is being processed.
Yeah well i dont want it to be like the unban request i posted 1 year ago when i posted it in june and i got a an answer in august.
I saw you accepting this post instantly: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63282
His reason is pretty much summed up like mine is but i have waited 3 years dont you think i got experience?

Their case was much different from yours. Do not bring someone else's case in that does not involve you. I am currently going through old evidence and doing research. Please be patient and calm, otherwise I will deny your unban request. I am not the other staff, so do not treat me like them. Thank you for your time.
(08-05-2015, 07:43 AM)Grub Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 03:08 PM)Semicolon Wrote:

Their case was much different from yours. Do not bring someone else's case in that does not involve you. I am currently going through old evidence and doing research. Please be patient and calm, otherwise I will deny your unban request. I am not the other staff, so do not treat me like them. Thank you for your time.

Okay i hope you just dont forget the post.
You openly admit to bypassing the ban, I thank you for that, however people still get permd for that. You are trusted to not commit such actions. A ban is in place so you may not play our servers, bypassing it only suffices to show you have a lack of care for the Fearless Rules.