Unban Request
Your name: Chemical

Your ban ID: 57353

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Double-accounting

Involved: Binkadin

Why we should unban you: To start off with I would like to talk about Tyler unban request, so he got banned recently for double - accounting the same reason as me.   I didn't double account enzyme sent my 'IP' through a pm and when I looked at my ip it wasn't the same to what he showed me so I really don't know how I got banned and how it linked up to my account. I know that this will get denied but it's worth a try and I don't know any other way to show you my Ip.

If I don't know how it's linked how am I mean't to show you evidence I don't have a clue how it is linked I just want one last chance because it's bullshit how Tyler got one.

I never knew I would actually try to come back to fearless but the only reason I am trying to get unbanned is because I spend so much time on there and it took so long to get all my item. I'm hoping you will unban me. The only way I can think off to actually show you my ip is just to try and get one of you to come on skype then screen share you can actually see what my Ip is. 

I didn't double account the only account I played on was Chemical I spent so much time on that account all the effort I put into that game, then I get banned for some bullshit reason. Binkadin was the only person who double accounted he wasn't a fresh start so he got banned on his normal account so he could start again. I had so much stuff so why would I double account when I have Chemical to play on. I wouldn't just start again when I have Chemical to go on. I can't figure out any way to show you that i'm innocent but I know that I got banned for no reason.

This is what Binkadin had to say i'm putting it on here because he is forum banned:  I think it's bullcrap how you got banned personally because you didn't even double-account. I don't know why they think it was you when I double accounted.

If I didn't care about fearless anymore I wouldn't of told you guys about that French server that had too your loading screen pictures.

All i'm asking for is one last chance, if Tyler got a second chance I should get one....
Do me a favor and edit your unban request so the chat is bigger. It currently hurts my eyes. Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I believe this case was already handled by me. However if it wasn't contact me via Forum Pm.

Next time, do not relate other unban requests with yours.

All i'm asking for is one last chance, if Tyler got a second chance I should get one....
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub