Perm ban (3 month and 1 week ago)
[ltr]Your name: GuetaZz[/ltr]

[ltr]Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:43211794[/ltr]

[ltr]Banned by: Pinky[/ltr]

[ltr]Reason: Scam[/ltr]

[ltr]Involved: GuetaZz [/ltr]

[ltr]Why we should unban you: Hello again fearlessSmile
[/ltr]
[ltr]So like i saw something  happended in the comunity (i dont understand what) and alot of admins quit.[/ltr]
[ltr]So like all the comunity know my story about the scam i got denied and after i talked with Ncears and pinky they said that the issue dont close and they wil talk with me about my unban request.[/ltr]
[ltr]Like i wrote in the pthers unbans i said the i dont have alot of evidence because my Gayzo (scrennshots) made the folder of my picture premium and that mean the i must to pay if i want to open the folder with my steam chat with the scammer that made me to do this scam with out idea of me that i made scam.[/ltr]
[ltr]So because the situation about the admins here, both of the admins that banned me arent admins in the server, and now no one cant help me.[/ltr]
[ltr]Like i said in my unban i am really want to come back To play in Real life server and i spend alot of time on this server in order to make my gamind life to be more fun , and like you know i have 1070 hours in the server and i starden to do alot of Rp fun in the server (like the big Event hotel that i got the ban at the moment) and i dont want to throw all of my hours for nothing. [/ltr]
[ltr]I really like this server iand I enjoy to play Rp games and i am relly want you to understand me and to read again my unban , and to let me show that that situation that i did was with no thinking.[/ltr]
[ltr]another think you told me that the scammer live in my country and near my town so i am really want you to check it because i think he tried to let me get this ban.[/ltr]
[ltr]So Thanks for all the hellpers that will try to understand me Smile[/ltr]
What did you scam and for how much?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(08-01-2015, 04:20 PM)SirCrow Wrote: What did you scam and for how much?
This is a long story, i am sanding a ling of that one sec.

That was a guy that offered me something and he use that and scamed people in order to get miney.
http://gyazo.com/ff7a04b706f072edeaa4771201d4378b
This is the link of the story.
I am really want a second chance and i will show you that i can play bettet and think better about my deeds, and i am really want to help you with the server to call more people because the situation of that days.
So read the story about this unban and I want you to understand me because this is hard for me to explaing all of that sitoation.I hope that you will give me second chance to prove myself and my Rp gaming and i am really dont want to leave this server because that bad days.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=62279
I was directly involved in the investigation of this case. From my findings, I do not support an unban.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Doing research, pending investigation.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I dont want to annoying you but , this a long time that i didnt get answer about the sitoation and if you can tell me something about that, i will be very happy
Denied. User found guilty and worthy of ban.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub