First impressions returning...
Like previous people has stated. You simply can not judge FL as a community, from 15 minutes of playtime. And also, like Avgar said. What you wrote, just seems like whining, and trashtalking.

And the fact that you think the servers are always empty because you "returned" for 10 minutes, clearly shows that you have no clue what you are talking about..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Oh man, I got pretty excited seeing you post a thread again for the first time in years...

I was all like "omg, Oztin's coming back!" but as I began reading the thread I could feel my heart begin to break :c

I miss you mate, and I'm sorry you feel that way. It's true that the community isn't the same as it was a few years ago (mostly just aggressive RP with the odd Passive RP every once in a while), but there are still remnants of the old community in there somewhere. You just have to find the right people to hang out with.

If you're willing to give it another shot, I'm more than willing to show you that there's still the good ol' FL charm left on the servers.
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it but I think that is extremely judgmental. The staff have put a lot of work into developing new things and the server in my opinion is fully updated now. The whole theme of city rp has improved alot since these changes have been initiated. If you don't like the community then why did you come all the way back here just to slag us off? Nobody and nowhere is perfect. Also 15 minutes online and your going on a full rant about it? A very hasty, harsh and oblivious statement you have written.