Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]FR Generation20

Your ban ID: 37144

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme, then extended by [FL] Aviator

Reason: Random car theft and putting it in lake. Gotten enough warnings in 1 day.

Involved: Weecow

Why we should unban you:

It has been nearly 2 years now almost I'm suspended from Fearless RP. I must admit that on that day, I made a mistake and I underestimated the seriousness of my act. I want to get into the thick of it now, although I have to admit now, I have a heavy records in the community that dates back more than 3 years (that is, I have to say, eight months before the suspension); During those eight months, I have significantly changed my behavior, I have spent a lot of time on the server. All these months without a single offense, and definitely roleplaying very well, even got awarded with roleplay points.

After the suspension, I took a long time to conduct a thorough reflection on the subject and to reflect on my actions in the past. I also, according to me, a lot changed. In these two years of suspension, I believe that the reflection was complete and I think for me it was time to post my Unban Request. Also, I'm a good roleplayer and since that time, I evolved; I shouldn't be categorized as a major minge.

Now I really want to return to Fearless RP play again from time to time because as I have already repeated I became aware of my acts and I regret what happened. Now, I would like to go ahead and play again with my friends.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
You had 13 bans.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Why is it so bad to have 13 bans over the span of 3 years, I understand this for people who join the server and get 10 bans within 2 - 4 months but this is over a very long time span. 

Besides, if there's 8 months between one of the bans and he proved he got better by getting many RP points maybe it is better?

Sorry for posting here, I just want to put in my 2 cents.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know I can't post if im not involved, and usually I don't.

But I have to see, he has 13 bans, in 3 years. That is in a long span and I don't believe you should keep yourself from unbanningh him for that.

Again, my excuse for posting here, wanted to make my point.
(08-02-2015, 09:18 AM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote: I know I can't post if im not involved, and usually I don't.

But I have to see, he has 13 bans, in 3 years. That is in a long span and I don't believe you should keep yourself from unbanningh him for that.

Again, my excuse for posting here, wanted to make my point.

Not involved, warned.
You cannot say you gained bans over three years since it sounds like you got banned very rarely. In your case your bans are very close together. As soon as you got banned, you soon gained another one. I see no reason to ban someone that clearly had no care for our rules in place.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I didn't exactly say that I gained my suspensions over a period of three years but that they dates back more than 3 years. This means mainly that all my suspensions (almost) on the server goes back to 2012. After my return in January 2013 after one of my suspensions, I played for 8 months without committing any rulebreakage. I got involved on the server, the only time I made a mistake was in July 2013 and there it was a mistake on my part that I accepted. And finally in September 2013 (this is the latest suspension). I think, that in 2012, according to me I was not enough mature to be on the server because I have made many mistakes, but even if I participated anyway to many events, I roleplayed a lot with my friends and I still had a good time with the community that I will never forget. Now, since September 2013, it's been almost two years that I'm waiting, and I've long thought about what I had done and the mistakes I had made in the past. Since, I grew up and I think I'm now enough mature to return.
Granting permission for Enzyme to post in this thread.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I've been granted permission to post on your UBR as I'd like to add some information about you and your attitude at this time.

First off all; you're a player who've received a lot of chances on FL. You've been caught lying on multiple occasions and you're someone who's proven again and again that you're not trustworthy.

After I issued you a perm-ban; you joined another GMOD community which had quite a few FL members on it and you became a Super Admin I believe. You proceeded to issue a ban on my SteamID for the reason "threatening to hack" or something along those lines. After this ban, I was approached by many community members (from both the community in question and FL) and everyone were both questioning and insulting me about my cruel actions against that community. I found out that you were so angry with the ban I had issued you that you decided to fake a ban on me to take a dump on my name and reputation.

I contacted the leader of said community and I made a big case-file with all the evidence to prove why and how you were targeting me. I was contacted a day or so later where he told me that you had been confronted about your actions and that you had ultimately confessed of faking a ban on my to hurt my name and reputation among FL members.

I'm not really a part of FL anymore, but I don't see any reason why you should be given another chance there. You've broken multiple rules on purpose; even though you've been given multiple last chances. You've targeted me personally and I don't believe that you've changed.

If need be, I can get the case-files and details on my old computer. I should have everything on it, and I believe that this was also mentioned in an admin thread in the archives, something the reviewing staffmember(s) can confirm for themselves.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Hello Enzyme,

I want to clarify that it has been a long time since we were not directed speak (about 1 and a half year if it is correct). So to be exact, YES, after being suspended permanently from Fearless RP servers in September 2013, some time after I decided to join another community where I stayed until it closed in January 2014. I joined it as a single community member, and I was later promoted at first to the rank of moderator, then administrator and finally, of supervising administrator in December 2013.

Before engaging further in this conversation, I want to clarify that this has nothing to do with my suspension relating Fearless RP.

Now, let’s go to the thick of it, the case dates back to December 2013, around 10 it seems from the archived reports. Indeed, one day I saw Enzyme connect to our server and have decided to issue a fake suspension because, without denying and as Enzyme stated, I was still frustrated after my suspension. I had no intention, I assure you Enzyme to harm your reputation; you said in your message that you have experienced problems with other members, I'm sincerely sorry in this case and I apologize deeply.

Continuing, you registered on the forums and it seems on the forum that you posted a thread named "Enzyme and Generation" which talked about what I had done and had brought all my ban records of Fearless RP to the other community. After that, I didn't wait, I contacted the Staff and I confessed that I had issued a false suspension. I was immediately suspended and heavily punished. A month later (ie. in January 2014), the community was closed and I switched to something else (that you still do not manage to do because I think we are still on it).

Currently Enzyme, if you really want to take out again all the files so that we can speak about it, it is your choice. But honestly, it's time to move on because the case has been already closed, maybe not for you because you seem to have amassed during 1 year and a half files.

Now, it's time to return to the discussion of my suspension, so it's been 1 year and a half that I no longer have any direct relationship with Fearless RP and I kept my distance (except for occasionally visit on the forums and post a few messages). While at the time I have broke many rules but like I said, most of the bans are back to 2012. I then had in 2012 a permanent suspension which was lifted in January 2013. After 8 months, I'm bound properly, and I had an irreproachable behavior. After, I will not repeat myself again, I already explained to me at first.