Fultz's reasoning for leaving
Alright, guys, I am going to break this down nice and simple for you.

You guys probably feel the obvious reason is because everyone else has left to create a new community. However, this is not the true reason as to why I have left. I was actually resigning and was planning to resign prior to any decision came about of a new community. 

The reason I was planning to leave is simple. SoulRipper. But it is a lot more than what is shown on the thread.

To everyone who doesn't know who I truly am or how long I have actually been here, I have been a part of this community for over 4 years at this point, I have been a part of the staff team for 3 years, and I have been an HR / SA for a year and 3 months. Now if you do not know what HR means, it means Human Resources. I was the one who handled all admin abuse cases, promotions on the servers, as well as conflicts within the community that were forced into high-level scenarios. 

Now some of you are probably like "Fultz, the Super Admin team has only been a thing since March of this year! How have you been doing this for over a year?????" Before then it was a hidden rank that was internal to the admin team. I was originally a part of the human resource team with Doomdude1 and then whenever the Super Admin position came along, I did the job with Enzyme as you know may know. I personally would like to thank both of them for working with me during those times and I cannot wait to continue working with Enzyme as we depart to the new community.

Now to the reason I was leaving and why I was going to do so before. I have never, and I mean NEVER received any appreciation for my work from the owner of this community who is SoulRipper. I summed all my feelings up in a post within the admin office where he "thanked" us in such a pathetic and meaningless way that I honestly don't have words for. Actually I did have words for it and they can be found right here in this post that I responded to it with.

Quote:Soul the only thing I have to say is fuck off.

You aren't thankful for the shit I did here and we both know that. You didn't want be being hr before the sa team and whenever we voted for SAs you didn't want me to be that either after doing all the hr work for literally a year. And you still talked shit even yesterday about our work as hr. Fact is, you don't know shit and you don't deserve the shit I did for you.

People would ask me why I stayed at fearless for so long even though I hated role play. I told them simply to make sure you don't fuck everything up. Now this is no longer my issue and I truly don't care anymore.

So take your pity thank yous that you copy and pasted from the admin list elsewhere.

I do not care if Soul pockets all the money in the world from this community and uses it for his own gain, I didn't care if there was a backup plan such as a new community being formed, and I truly don't care about how Soul feels about me leaving. Because in the end I know Soul doesn't give a flying fuck about the community, and he doesn't even give a fuck about what we do for his community. All he cares is that his donation money goes into his pocket and he can use that for whatever the hell he wants. Soul has only personally messaged me to start a conversation on steam twice, the one time was because he was upset I didn't add his top candidate to the list for SAs after that player asked me personally to remove him from the poll I was creating, and the second time was him telling me to screw myself because I asked him if he was stupid because he was once again throwing away other staffs work which was the development thread, without a care in the world.

I was planning on resigning after this last situation where Soul felt he can do whatever he wanted by shortening the ban of one of his friends, I felt that was the last straw, and whenever I messaged someone telling them I was going to be doing this, they told me to wait and see how it plays out with the ultimatum we gave him. So here we are.

The true reason I was leaving is because SoulRipper does not have a single care about this community other than the fact you are feeding his wallet, he does not care that the administrators here are doing this solely on volunteer work and will still choose that whenever he doesn't like something he comes in like a complete and total dictator and make the decision solely on his own. He doesn't care. It is a simple as that. 

And that is why I am leaving. That is why you have seen my activity slowly dwindling on the servers, that is why most of you newer players don't truly know who I am or why I am even a Supervising Administrator here at Fearless. The reason is because Soul does not give a fuck about any of you, he doesn't and do not let him tell you otherwise. I have been an admin here for over 3 years and have watched Soul not give a shit for a long time now. And it has gotten worse and worse to the extent that he will not open his eyes and see he is actually the issue on Fearless. And sadly, nothing will get through his fucking skull. 

So in the end, I wish all the admins who chose to stay here at Fearless the best (you guys know what I am talking about the most), I would like to thank all of the admins who were here prior to me (you guys know what I am talking about from past experiences, and I would like to give a warning to all of the admins who will be stepping into the role here (You will soon see what I am talking about).

I'm not going to make a list of people I would like to thank because I think that is stupid. I will make a small list of old players who have helped me or have been with me for a while.

Thanks to Zzzzap for suggesting me for a staff position in the first place
Thanks to Grub for being my co-leader in the SAA as well as other clans we had prior to that
Thanks to Todcat for forming Lombardi Family with me
Thanks to Ryan! and Joeveryold for being my brothers and #Ryan4mod2k15
I could continue, but if I actually talk to you on steam, you can just add yourself to the list.

and in the end, SoulRipper, I know if you actually read this, you are not going to read anything in the middle because you love not reading anything you see. Fuck yourself, you do not deserve any of the shit you have in this community, it was all literally handed to you. And you show zero appreciation to the people who keep this community running.
It's a real shame soulripper seems to have no respect or care for the majority of the admins, you done a damn good job.
Fultz man, I owe so much to you, I feel as you always had my back and that I could count on you, you were so real all the time.

You were a hell of an admin and you put so much effort into it, And I thank you very much to your time and dedication to FL.
Thank you
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Infernaw
Preach it brother

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Brennan, lods of emone
(08-01-2015, 09:14 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Preach it brother
In the words of the great ryan! : 

[Image: UzKDReY.png]

Thanks for all the time you put into FL Fultz, I'm sure the majority of the community appreciate it.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • MacTavish
Thanks for all your work Fultz.

Best of luck with what is next.
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • ryan!
cool
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The truth has been spoken.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Understandable reasons for leaving, best of luck with whatever you pursue next.