Owner's explanation
(08-02-2015, 03:50 PM)Mr.UnionSniper Wrote: People say everything is going "back to normal" with a "better team"...but its not. The good team and players have left, to go to another community. FL is losing its community and will never be the same, soon enough the updates will come pouring out of the new community and FL will die a horrid death. There is nothing that can be done.
RIP FL:RP 2008-2015

Eventually, it will return to somewhat normal. Just give the new team a chance. True, there is always the possibility that FL will never be the same, but that's because Soul is giving more people a shot at a staff position. Every staff member is different and has their own standards with bans and stuff. The staff team can't be that bad. Granted, we all miss the new staff, but some people(myself included) believe that FL still has a chance. Not everyone is going to transfer over to the new community just because 90% of the admins have left to start it. A lot of people who have deserved a staff position for a while now are getting their shot at it, so good things may come out of it.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 5 users Like Reebs's post:
  • alexxx, Adamantite, aDisabledDeer, Sasquatchooo, Tomo
okay ..

Admins are replaceable!

Dont see here a dead community.
It's about time some of them admins left anyway, FL admins were becoming too biased and the playerbase was affected by it.

Everything happens for a reason and FL will carry on growing as a community.

Keep up the good work, Soul.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Conn
Top Kek
The following 5 users Like Smex's post:
  • Kpred, GRiiM, Reefaz, Dauntless, James_Gaff
The team of administrators was broken - it was the reason why I and many others stopped playing for some time. I am glad to hear they left, and I am sure they will fail miserably at making a new community.
The following 2 users Like DentedCrown's post:
  • Falc, Badl
(08-02-2015, 06:33 PM)Гарри Поттер Wrote: The team of administrators was broken - it was the reason why I and many others stopped playing for some time. I am glad to hear they left, and I am sure they will fail miserably at making a new community.

^
This.
The following 7 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • GRiiM, Zecon, Dauntless, Wood, James_Gaff, Burnett, HellShell
Standard.
Ex-Server Teacher
I love these Soulripper accounts.

Gave me a kek.
(08-02-2015, 07:28 PM)Jamster Wrote: I love these Soulripper accounts.

Gave me a kek.

kek
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • James_Gaff