[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
[Image: 1130931.jpg]
(08-01-2015, 08:03 PM)SourLemon Wrote: [Image: 1130931.jpg]

Sarcastic bby
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
This is more than likely my last post on Fearless I have followed the others to another server. This post is after my goodbye thread but that still stands as it is. I have my sources and know what has happened to the full extent but it has taken a hell of a lot of "hey over here" and "look over here" type of methods to get you to respond. You have however, responded and I do respect you and your view of this situation but when a good loyal friend of mine takes action against the only thing he does all day (he is going to kill me for saying that lol) then something is wrong.

Soul, I have never actually talked to you in anyway (well apart from my transit falling through a wall) I do see what you see (a lot of good loyal staff members just suddenly picking up and leaving) but I also see what they see.

I have nothing against you or this community but I have left and followed the majority of staff to the new servers.
The following 2 users Like Leothetiger80's post:
  • GRiiM, Dauntless
Soul,

I wish you the best of luck in finding a new Admin Team, and i think it is sad that they wanted such a big demand, glad you didnt do that.
The following 1 user Likes Kevinboyxx12's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-01-2015, 10:52 AM)LivKX Wrote: More proof that Soul let Ed do what he wants: http://www.fearlessrp.net/shadowgalaxy/
Ed coding using FLs domain.

That doesn't really mean much, he could have a domain that points to that folder on the server.
Soul giving a friend webspace isn't really a big deal.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
It's ludicrous that your FL team left like that, it was so unprofessional in many different ways. Throughout their strike procedure (Not naming anyone personally) I felt like a lot of dishonesty was occurring.
I hope that your new team is more trustworthy and can actually accept that you are the owner, and make final decisions because of that. I thought that, because of the maturity of your old team, they should accept that you are the owner and make those decisions but it seems that is not true.
I wish you the best of luck with your new team, I am sure it will be a positive change for the foreseeable future of Fearless! Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • Haarek, MacTavish
(08-02-2015, 09:08 AM)Edned Wrote: It's ludicrous that your FL team left like that, it was so unprofessional in many different ways. Throughout their strike procedure (Not naming anyone personally) I felt like a lot of dishonesty was occurring.
I hope that your new team is more trustworthy and can actually accept that you are the owner, and make final decisions because of that. I thought that, because of the maturity of your old team, they should accept that you are the owner and make those decisions but it seems that is not true.
I wish you the best of luck with your new team, I am sure it will be a positive change for the foreseeable future of Fearless! Smile

You see without a lot of what the administrators and moderators did, FL wouldn't be here today.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Mathias_
We don't need to make another discussion about this.
Our reasons were stated in the Resignation Thread, Soulripper's side has been explained here.

Let's not start a flame war.

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • BasicallyMental