Owner's explanation
I'm speechless. Sitting here at the children's hospital waiting for a week now while my son recovers, only to hear that my online home has been shredded. I have no hopes now of seeing the new fire engine.

I knew there were issues in the past, sorry to see that it never got resolved.

Admin team, I wish it never came to this but I understand. The past few months especially have been the best I've seen in the year or two I've been here.

Soul, I've only seen you on once, and never met. I feel that if were truly bored of the game. Fine, bring on a co-owner to take over your duties. You can't claim to run a business if you are never a part of it.

I don't know what I'm going to do yet, guess we'll see when I get home.

Right now I admit to being tempted to hang up my fireaxe.
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
The following 3 users Like SirWulf's post:
  • Dauntless, General Rickets, clayhj
Soul,

the real reason you don't want to give up ownership is because you make enough off of donations where you don't have to work a job outside of FL content.

You're going to loose you're whole team and possibly friends to money. Hope it was worth it.

in b4 post delete or ban
The following 2 users Like TC224's post:
  • General Rickets, Brennan
Reebs will be mod. I haz ben verie activ. Pls giv mod pls Kthx bye
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I love how all the plebs who would never have a chance at getting on the team start a search and rescue into SoulRippers arse.

[Image: XLFgfOH.png]
(08-01-2015, 07:12 PM)SirWulf Wrote: I'm speechless. Sitting here at the children's hospital waiting for a week now while my son recovers, only to hear that my online home has been shredded. I have no hopes now of seeing the new fire engine.

I knew there were issues in the past, sorry to see that it never got resolved.

Admin team, I wish it never came to this but I understand. The past few months especially have been the best I've seen in the year or two I've been here.

Soul, I've only seen you on once, and never met. I feel that if were truly bored of the game. Fine, bring on a co-owner to take over your duties. You can't claim to run a business if you are never a part of it.

I don't know what I'm going to do yet, guess we'll see when I get home.

Right now I admit to being tempted to hang up my fireaxe.

Come with me bby Smile
(08-01-2015, 07:38 PM)Jamie Wrote: I love how all the plebs who would never have a chance at getting on the team start a search and rescue into SoulRippers arse.

You demotd admeens need to learn how to take a joke. And I'm the only pleb that would never get a chance Tounge
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Hey I'm good player with many rp points and very good roleplay, admin pls?
The following 3 users Like Venom's post:
  • SourLemon, Dauntless, Ozzie88
(08-01-2015, 07:44 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 07:38 PM)Jamie Wrote: I love how all the plebs who would never have a chance at getting on the team start a search and rescue into SoulRippers arse.

You demotd admeens need to learn how to take a joke. And I'm the only pleb that would never get a chance Tounge

Then fuck off
The following 3 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Nacreas, Dauntless, Ozzie88
(08-01-2015, 07:45 PM)Venom Wrote: Hey I'm good player with many rp points and very good roleplay, admin pls?
I think nov.aRP got u covered bro  Cheese
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • HellShell
(08-01-2015, 07:45 PM)Venom Wrote: Hey I'm good player with many rp points and very good roleplay, admin pls?
Much RPP. Such good player.
*insert picture of doge*
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran