Owner's explanation
If soul was going to actually demote any staff that continued striking as mentioned in the resignation notice, I can see why they all left. If soul is going to take that stance and not give staff a way of protesting against his decisions, they understandably dont want to remain in the community.

I can understand that soul didnt want to transfer ownership, but it seems his ownership left the community in a very restricted place.

It was good, hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel for the community. But I dont think i'll be here to see it.
The following 3 users Like evilmat360's post:
  • BasicallyMental, GRiiM, Tawee
(08-01-2015, 06:53 AM)Jericho Wrote: Once again, good riddens as I will no longer invest my money for your pockets.

ahha thats a good joke mate
because you donate for pockets right??? nobody else laughing? fuck
The following 3 users Like alexxx's post:
  • Kierondeeuk, MacTavish, MegaOmega
Well that's it i guess. I can't hate you for what you did because withount you we would not be here.
Wishing you best luck getting Fearless back on feet.
Honestly, you've been an owner for seven years, and obviously after seven years has lost some enthusiasm for being an owner. I don't see how it would be an issue to step down from the server as owner and allow someone with more enthusiasm to take over. I have no reason to stay when all the people who have made a difference to me are leaving.
The following 3 users Like TheAwesomeAuston's post:
  • GRiiM, Dauntless, clayhj
Well even if we take into consideration of what you spend for security ect, you still earned too much that you could help fearless develop in 5 times the speed it was. Im just gonna follow the ones that made the community what it is. I hope you have a great life.
Good luck Soul!
Good luck Soul, you're going to need it.
Well this is very interesting, many great staff members have left and the community feels dead to be honest. Good luck getting it back to normal Soul.
On the fence about whether or not I want to stick around.

I guess I'll just see how this whole situation pans out.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • MacTavish
What is your explanation about Edned?