Owner's explanation
I wake up and see this? How long did i sleep?

And what will happen to dayz?
As member who have been on and off this community since 2011, I must say that I'm glad too ser you have gotten an interest in community again Soul.

It's a shame that you had to lose the best admin team that we have had since I can remember to get back the interest.

My best regards and thanks to the resigned staff for what they have done for the community in the past months (some years) and goodluck Soul.
So are we going to be told how the new administrators will be told? I'd hope it wont just be a time of picking favorites.
The following 2 users Like SourLemon's post:
  • MacTavish, BasicallyMental
(08-01-2015, 05:47 AM)SourLemon Wrote: So are we going to be told how the new administrators will be told? I'd hope it wont just be a time of picking favorites.

Votes?
(08-01-2015, 06:00 AM)MacTavish Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 05:47 AM)SourLemon Wrote: So are we going to be told how the new administrators will be told? I'd hope it wont just be a time of picking favorites.

Votes?

Bias?
(08-01-2015, 04:59 AM)yarrrs Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 04:17 AM)Duane Wrote: "The document shown me their demands. Their demand was the following:
- You resign as owner and temar will be the new owner
- If not, the staff team will resign."

Seriously? That's too funny.

What's funny about it? FL needs new leadership and has needed it for around 7 years now. Tax evasion is no joke and can land you and potentially any accomplices should it be deemed necessary in jail. Fortunately everybody here are not involved with Soul's conduct because Soul has zero communication skills, which on it's own is ANOTHER issue brought up various times by the staff, I of which can account to.

Open your eyes brotha.
`
If administrators would end in jail because Soul doesnt pay taxes I will drink my own piss. Its bullshit and i am pretty sure you are aware of that. 

Also, there was a flaw in the story of Faustie when he was talking about the 52% tax limit. People in holland pay 52% taxes if they are paid a rediculous amount of money for their Job. Donations are gifts and taxed completely different.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • MacTavish, Agorith
Shame to come on here and see all this really. The request seemed a bit pointless to me as I feel theres no way he would have accepted the deal, seeing as all he needs to do is find replacements and gets to keep going as normal.
The following 2 users Like Rain's post:
  • Suarez, Agorith
Best of luck, finding your new adminstrator team, Soul. You already have some volunteers in this thread.

Have a good one.
Good luck, I guess.
I didn't see the "not" in the last line. I was already sticking my hole in the rope when I read the "not".
What the actual fuck, this looks more like blackmail to me.

So much for a 'carefully' selected team.

Goodluck man, you'll need it. Fl has hit the fan.

I revoke my previous opinion after reading the news & announcements.

Good fucking riddens, you've been leaching off such a great staff team and pocketing all the money; money that you do not deserve and won't even invest a reasonable portion towards development. Fucking greedy you are. I am digusted.

Once again, good riddens as I will no longer invest my money for your pockets.
The following 6 users Like Jericho's post:
  • MacTavish, GRiiM, Nyander, wrabbie, MegaOmega, NotSep