Owner's explanation
I can vouch for Ryan, he would be amazing mod and great addition to the new team.
So i got the position?!?! Yaay thank you soulripper you wont regret it!! Wow, JAPANESE, the Admin! By Azura By Azura By Azura!
+support for ryan!

Why isn't !ryan super admin already?
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Reefaz
Ryan!4Mod2k15

+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Good luck to the people who are picked. I am thinking of a lot of people who certainly deserve to fill the role. I could never leave this community after how long I have been here. #Hungames4Mod2k15
stupid signature keeps breaking
#reebs4mod2k15 I'll never give up on this community.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • ryan!, Hungames, Adamantite
You're dodging the fucking point slick. You're not taxing the donations and that's illegal, hence this entire community is illegal. I've been telling people this for years but nobody believed me besides those who told me and a very select few. You're a terrible owner, and the only reason you're staying with FL is to make money. If you cared for the community you'd give temar ownership
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Reefaz
(08-01-2015, 01:46 AM)yarrrs Wrote: You're dodging the freaking point slick. You're not taxing the donations and that's illegal, hence this entire community is illegal. I've been telling people this for years but nobody believed me besides those who told me and a very select few. You're a terrible owner, and the only reason you're staying with FL is to make money. If you cared for the community you'd give temar ownership

You don't like soul, then leave
Just because it's illegal where you live, doesn't mean its illegal where the community is hosted from.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
As much as it pains me to see mostly the entire administrative team leave, I will be sticking with fearless. I have spent so much time on the server and made many good friends and only wish to see it improve. I will most likely continue playing on the CityRP servers until their closing.