PREDITOR OF WAR's Finest Hour.
Fearless Community..

I've spent years with you, since 2012. I've come a very long way since then, I must say that FL has permanently changed my life, every since that first hour I have joined your community all the way to my finest hour.

My reasons for resigning is confidential overall, I can tell you in steam or some form of communication if you wish, but I'd rather this not turn into a flame war. I'm sure though you will all find out soon enough. I'm not the only one that has made this daring and bold decision. 

Whether it was me gunning down people or simply roleplaying with my friends, I've had some of the best moments of my life on this server, so many great and cherished memories I'll never forget. You have done me a great favor, my friends, even my enemies in this community have taught me a lesson in which I'll forever remember. You all have changed so much here. I've seen many newcomers turn into fantastic individuals, it's been an honor meeting many of you.

I know as an administrator, I was not the best one. Many thought I was either too harsh or judging. But to those who did, I want you to know that I did not mean to do it at heart, I had my eyes on being as unbiased and straightforward as I could. This community has something special, something better than all the others. I made a promise that I'd try to do my best as an admin, some days I probably turned my back on that and I understand. But I want you all too know, I gave it my all.

To my friends, you will always have a special place in my heart, you've all done something kind and I will always cherish you. You've stuck beside me through all the struggles, I'd make a list but I'd feel terrible if I left anyone out, so with that, you know who you are comrades, and thank you. (We can still talk on steam though so)

I may still come on the servers from time to time, all depending on how things go. Hell, I may even come back as an administrator if my fellow staff were to accept me. However, right now, this is my resignation, and my departure.

It's been an honor to serve you all, and best of luck to Fearless, and to every single one of you. You, the players, are what makes FL what it is, you're all special and unique to making FL what it is, thank you. Thank you for your gratitude and devotion. 

I'd like to also add, give some admins a break, they put in a lot of work and you guys take them for granted way too much. The amount of stress can be unbearable, yes, we are volunteers but, just please consider what you're saying next time you feel like spamming @.

With that being said, I wish you all the best, and I hope my service and actions have left it's mark.

I've never even made a newcomers thread so.. Maybe next time around. It's been one hell of a ride!

***GIVES A MASSIVE TERMINATOR THUMB AS THE DORITO EMPEROR FADES INTO HISTORY***
The following 4 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Enzyme, Judge Rage, Burnett, Sirrus
Best of luck man
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Preditor
Wir sind gestrandet
Kein Weg zurück
Haben aufgegeben
Land ohne Glück
Die große Freiheit
Hat uns eisig kalt erwischt
Zu hoch geflogen hart gelandet
Wir sind gestrandet

Love you Pred <3
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • Preditor
Goodbye Sad Hope to see you again some day.
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Preditor
Goodbye pred, keep in touch.
The following 1 user Likes lods of emone's post:
  • Preditor
The one and only dorito emperor. You will be missed and the philosophical discussion will be missed. <3
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Preditor
Cya Preditor... you were a good administrator Sad
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • Preditor
See you in the morning babe Smile

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Preditor
#ripskins

The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • Preditor
You were a great admin but nothing lasts forever I guess..

Roleplaying with you was always interesting haha! I learned a lot from you and from our few other RP buddies.. That was something great that I wished it would last forever.

Thanks for great times on FL, but this aint a goodbye yet.. I'll keep bothering you in steam c:
The following 1 user Likes Hanetzu's post:
  • Preditor