I keep crashing
I recently started playing on this server and have Enjoyed by time greatly. But recently i have been crahsing alot and it keeps getting worse. sometimes it will be 2mins after joining other times it is 10mins after joining. The crashing is not my PC, i only use 20% cpu usage 20% Ram usage and 40% Gpu usage. I also live in the us and since this is a french server i was told that may be the issue, but my friend i play with lives in the Uk and he has the same problem.
(07-31-2015, 05:10 PM)logicly Wrote: I recently started playing on this server and have Enjoyed by time greatly. But recently i have been crahsing alot and it keeps getting worse. sometimes it will be 2mins after joining other times it is 10mins after joining. The crashing is not my PC, i only use 20% cpu usage 20% Ram usage and 40% Gpu usage. I also live in the us and since this is a french server i was told that may be the issue, but my friend i play with lives in the Uk and he has the same problem.

Your comparison of the distance from the USA and France to the distance from the UK to France is broken. The UK is literally across the channel from France whereas the USA is in a completely different continent...

Anyway, have you tried verifying the integrity of Garry's Mod and/or doing a clean reinstall of GMod?
[Image: jrpM8xb.jpg]

Looking to contact me? You can find my Steam profile here.
(07-31-2015, 10:36 PM)Blazing Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 05:10 PM)logicly Wrote: I recently started playing on this server and have Enjoyed by time greatly. But recently i have been crahsing alot and it keeps getting worse. sometimes it will be 2mins after joining other times it is 10mins after joining. The crashing is not my PC, i only use 20% cpu usage 20% Ram usage and 40% Gpu usage. I also live in the us and since this is a french server i was told that may be the issue, but my friend i play with lives in the Uk and he has the same problem.

Your comparison of the distance from the USA and France to the distance from the UK to France is broken. The UK is literally across the channel from France whereas the USA is in a completely different continent...

Anyway, have you tried verifying the integrity of Garry's Mod and/or doing a clean reinstall of GMod?
Yes i tried Both and i am still having the crashing problem.
The best support you could probably get is google. You could type your issue in, there are a lot of results that could resolve your issue.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=7...s+Crashing
Do you get anything in the console before you crash? 
Do you know if there is anything specific you do before you crash?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
If your Garry's Mod is crashing, it should be generating dump files for it. Can you find these dump files and post them here on the forums? They will probably be located in your root Garry's Mod directory.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]