[UPCOMING GAME] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
This game is amazing! Its made by Ubisoft and its pretty much a 5 v 5 hostage situation. You get one life and the game is all about communication and tactics. There is a Beta coming out in September for people who pre-order. The destruction is mad! You can blow massive holes in walls! You got a few countrys to choose from too for the Counter Terrorist, Germany, France, Britain, America and Russia not sure if theres anymore, each country as a unique thing about them! Here are a few trailers to show the game off!
Note: This game is only for Xbox One, Play Station 4 or PC.

The country trailer:

Some awesome tactical gameplay:
(Slight issue - its age restricted so it might not work)

And finally to end it with the great main trailler:

Post your opinions on the game!  Cheese
[Image: alfred.png]
From what I've seen and heard, the game is really not that good, but more like bad.
People camping, blowing up everything.

btw if you want to see real gameplay then check out some Youtubers or Twitch streamers.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
Not to mention that you often get randomly disconnected and you can only join random games so good luck playing with your friends.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
The game is yet to be released to in October, plenty of time to make changes to the game and such. The game runs off the Unity Server, and people are meant to camp to hold the hostage its the Counter-Terrorists job to siege the place. That's why you can blow up walls.
I'll stick to CS.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I think they will fix all the bugs and maybe it isn't so tactical as we expected it to be... but hey! There's always room for improvement.
The following 1 user Likes Doridot's post:
  • Alfred
(07-31-2015, 04:07 PM)WinterOak Wrote: The game is yet to be released to in October, plenty of time to make changes to the game and such. The game runs off the Unity Server, and people are meant to camp to hold the hostage its the Counter-Terrorists job to siege the place. That's why you can blow up walls.

It was released to ALOT of youtubers, twitch streamers. And people act like CoD in it (in a bad way). They do not camp "tactically", but just camp wherever and whenever and kill everyone.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
That was the pre-alpha which only Youtubers and such got access to. It will be more improved when the Beta comes out in September.
Idea sounds awesome, though I expect this game to be a disappointment.