Report: Nagosus
Name of player: Nagosus
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100343668
Time in GMT: Happened 5 minutes before this post.
Server: v33x
Summary: Random shooting as police officer. I was speeding, and he wanted me to stop by obviously shooting at me. I was already on my way to stop and pull over, but he started shooting, i tried to get away and it ended up in me dying. Well i also started shooting, but my bad aim...
Well i'm pretty sure he shouldnt be shooting at me like that, as i didnt show any "danger" to public or him.

Evidence: Video (Not sure if its enough) --- You can see his name in voicechat and the voice icon over his head.
https://youtu.be/7Z1ST0p_cV8
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:60491538&b=12]
First RPP is for ProstituteRP. Shall i be proud now?
Requesting Nagosus come fourth and explain himself. I can hear a faint "stop" in the background.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Player report for: Nagosus denied for the reason Evidence not conclusive enough

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub