Report: Recurracy
Name of player: Recurracy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16577934

Time in GMT: 20:40

Server: v33x

Summary: 5.6 Full Caps-Locked message directly insulting another player containing an excess amount of profanity in the OOC Chat.

Evidence:
[Image: a3tzbm5.jpg]

[Image: feQRGbB.jpg]
Just wanted to pop in and say that "go and kill yourself" was directed towards me, not you. I wanted to put that in a second-person perspective aimed toward me but I suppose I fucked up, like I always fucking do. People have been saying they don't care about what I'm complaining about, whether or not whatever it was is legitimate, and I got really angry about that. That sentence just... appeared.

In case it matters, what I was angry about is the fact that some 'undercover police officers' came in without a search warrant and busted the whole place down, then after I respawned after being arrested for something that was not even relevant to the search (and, again, illegitimately thrown in jail), I went to my home and walked at the front door of my house to find cops barging outside and five barrels pointed at me, and I was immediately told to face the wall, and I got thrown into jail for fifteen minutes faster than you can say "What's going on?". Again. Without even knowing why, because according to rule 1.11, you are allowed to refuse explaining to someone the RP reason behind your actions, if there even is any, while not being allowed to refuse being thrown the fuck in jail without even knowing what the fuck you did, because LMAO FEAR RP, which, in my opinion, is a terrible (-y efficient) go-to failsafe excuse, the get-out-of-ban-free card. The reason for that search was contraband, but I have reason to suspect that they just barged in there not knowing if there was actual contraband at the place. This is why I got extremely upset.

But whatever, no matter what happens, or how fucked up a situation is, you're a fucked up little crybaby if you start swearing like a grown-up manchild who isn't able to handle the fucking shit that gets thrown at him, so you better swallow the mountain of shit or get banned so whoever got you so angry can walk away scoff-free, right!? Because that's totally fair! Yeah, I get it! I'm just a fucking nobody good-for-nothing, that's why I should go and kill myself, because obviously nobody fucking cares about me! Maybe I should be locked up in a psychriatric ward instead, before I go out and rip fifteen people to shreds because they called me a baby! Because that's totally what I'd do in such a situation, at least seen from the eyes of the bystanders who weren't even looking at the situation, because what really happened is you being forced into a shit situation, curbed into the fucking pavement and what else, and you're expected to accept it, because acceptance is the only way! What a fucking joke, jesus christ.
Recurracy, I will not ban you from the server, however I want you to be more careful next time. I am blacklisting you from OOC for a lengthy amount of time, I hope you learn and move forward from this.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub