Would I get banned if...
So I use shadowplay and sometimes I insult people. But It's usually off mic. So I'm not using my mic ingame and I insult with the N word most of the time and FA**** And I Was wondering if I upload an evidence And I'm insulting on it but not ingame in real life. Would I get banned?

Same with if I were to post an admin abuse thread or something and I was like. This admin is so shit n stuff >.>?
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Well, if you direct the insults to a player then I'm pretty sure yeah, you will be spoken to by staff. You're insulting them OOC so I suppose so.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Because its not on fearless they really can't do anything about it, they will most likely speak to you about it and if its continuous they will probably take action on it.
Just mute your self out of the video at the points where you insult the player.
Depends if your talking to another play I'd say, as long as it's not being said IG, but I would recommend that you try edit out your profanity.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
If you aren't saying it in game, then you aren't effecting anyone.
Ex-Server Teacher
If I mute the parts I insult, the staff will probably think that I played with the evidence and ban me >.>
Kind Regards
yer you can say what you want in private
but i would advise a beep/mute were needed if you make it public
and state why there is those beeps/mutes
and if an admin requests unedited version post it and they cant do anything because they asked for it knowing what it contains
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • James_Gaff
Alright
Kind Regards
You may get a OOC blacklist for around an hour or a kick from the server, but it depends on how you insult them.
^
(07-30-2015, 03:43 PM)Temar Wrote: yer you can say what you want in private
but i would advise a beep/mute were needed if you make it public
and state why there is those beeps/mutes
and if an admin requests unedited version post it and they cant do anything because they asked for it knowing what it contains

Temar literally answered this...