unban request help..
This is probably the wrong place to put this but I have submitted two unban requests in the past.. I got told to contact soulripper by pm but his profile states to not message him about unban requests.. So i'm stuck and don't know what to do.

I have been waiting for help about this issue but nothing seems to be happening and i've private messaged a staff member and I get no reply or nothing so I don't know what to do; could a staff member help me and assist me as I don't wanna keep posting Unban requests as ill just get the same response and be in the same situation what I am in right now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Richard Hammond aka RichPlaysGames
I'm sure it's OK to send a pm when specificity told to contact him
(07-30-2015, 02:12 PM)Temar Wrote: I'm sure it's OK to send a pm when specificity told to contact him

I done that but I had no response and i'm still awaiting a message back; I don't want to feel like im annoying him if I keep sending pm's.

I sent him a private message on 16/09/2014 and still no reply?

Richard Hammond Aka RichPlaysGames
Ive been waiting for ages for a reply now can someone do something about this as im just getting nowhere :/ I get that I have minus money but can someone at least contact him for me as im just getting nowhere and it kinda sucks having to wait so long for something so small... to be fixed
If the ban was before 1/1/2015 then it should have been wiped from your record, unless it was a ban for a violation of the ToS. I would suggest posting another UBR.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Well I don't know if it goes against the ToS as I had minus money and got banned.. it was way before 1/1/2015 and it still shows im banned as I tried yesterday and everytime I post a UBR nothing happens :/
If you have posted a UBR, just wait for a member of the staff team to post on it. If it isn't appearing then you're most likely posting it wrong or not clicking the button to post.
Ex-Server Teacher
It shows up but nothing gets done about it :/ As it says contact soulripper but I never get a response :/