New York or Los Angeles?
I'm planning to go on a 10-20 day trip in the United States sometime, but which city should I visit?
New York

Or Los Angeles?

Tell me your opinion in the comments below.
Much as I love my home city, If you want a very authentic american experience I'd say NYC.
More tour areas, alternatively LA does have quite a bit to offer.

LA If you want a more relaxed chill vacation just kinda sitting back and enjoying the city, heading to some small tourist areas.
Lots of people everywhere aswell but not nearly as big as NYC.

Small little nice places to eat like this (My favorite restaraunt) make the trip there enjoyable for me.

Depending if you have kids with you or not, Disneyland is always something to look into in the LA area.

I'm not from NYC, this is only what I've heard so I'm not entirely sure.

NYC Huge as F, tons of people everywhere, you will enjoy the sites and the city is bedazzling but don't expect parking and there are people everywhere,
you might get a tad stressed trying to reserve stuff and getting to the tour spots at the right time.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I'd say New York.
I've been to both cities:

LA, in my opinion, is mostly a shithole. I actually witnessed a house getting broken into, and we weren't even in the 'scummy' parts. We stayed there for a few days, and of course there are some REALLY nice places, but I'd say the vast majority of it is fairly dodgy.

New York on the other hand, was generally as you would expect it. Extremely busy, full of tourists etc. We stayed mostly in Manhattan for the duration of our stay, but I really enjoyed it there. I would defiantly recommend, especially if you have more than a day or two there, as there is a lot to see and do. It's exciting to me, whereas LA made me feel more unsafe than anything.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • dig
If I were to visit one, I'd pick NYC.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Wood
I'd pick NYC. Looks and heard that it's a great place to visit.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
New York is the place to be man. Im lucky as hell to have New York City only a hour train ride away. Everyone should experience that city once in their lives. Absolutely amazing.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

While Los Angeles can be dodgy in some areas, there are plenty of places to see and enjoy. There is Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Downtown LA. The great thing about LA is that it is in a central location that you can branch off from and go visit other nearby cities, such as Santa Monica, Malibu, Venice beach, Manhattan beach, and many other pretty neat locations. As for LA itself, the entire city isn't spectacular but there are many spots that are. 

You'd enjoy either city, but if you want good weather and a sense of relaxation then I would pick the LA area. If you want a more urbanized experience, head to NYC.

Spoiler: Venice Beach

Spoiler: Santa Monica

Spoiler: Manhattan Beach
[Image: manhattan-beach-daytime.jpg]

Spoiler: Malibu

The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • dig