Report: [FL:RP] Zambie
Name of player: [FL:RP] Zambie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46157497

Time in GMT: 01:30am (Roughly)

Server: V33X

Summary: Had some issues with his store when I was the President, since he didn't obey the Laws I had in place I ordered the raid of his business/building and to have him arrested. It didn't go down well, after you see me approve the warrant he was arrested and I instantly received this message.

Evidence:

Zambie on the leaderboards w/ in character name
[Image: QnunAJf.png]

Accepting the warrant then receiving the message
[Image: feA2wj6.png]
INVOLVED: (Worked with Zambie in this RP)

Zambie and Hitman were doing an Auction House RP and they saw DVN as trying to sabotage their Passive RP. The whole time they were stating "Stop ruining our RP" (generally) and because of this they became enraged at DVN and I will admit so was I. So that is what possibly triggered this incident, but he may have been talking IC since you did shut down a very well working establishment that he owned.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
(07-30-2015, 08:48 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: INVOLVED: (Worked with Zambie in this RP)

Zambie and Hitman were doing an Auction House RP and they saw DVN as trying to sabotage their Passive RP. The whole time they were stating "Stop ruining our RP" (generally) and because of this they became enraged at DVN and I will admit so was I. So that is what possibly triggered this incident, but he may have been talking IC since you did shut down a very well working establishment that he owned.

Just because you participated in an RP with Zambie does not make you involved in the situation.

The PM was clearly not IC and if it was meant to be clearly not RP'd very well. How could he instantly contact the President with 'Fuck you' after being arrested? Not very logical. As said before, you are not involved as it's between me and Zambie.
I believe I am involved since I was involved during his arrest and that I could shed some light on the possible IC reasoning for him insulting you.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
You're allowed to insult players ic... Which is why my next message had "*OOC*" in it to separate ic from ooc
I do not see where Zambie intended it for OOC. I do not see enough evidence to ban someone on just a PM to you saying "Fuck you." Since it could mean a multitude of different things. Do you have anymore evidence? 
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Couple things to go against your "How could he instantly contact the President with 'Fuck you' after being arrested?"
1. You receive a phone call as soon as you get into prison..
2. I suppose you go off of the system everyone else goes off of, where one minute is one year. I sent that message around 4 second after I was in prison, which means I was in prison for around 24 daysish...
I have no further evidence of abuse, like I said just doesn't make sense to me. I received the message instantly after he was arrested, it wasn't RP'd very well if it was in character with just 'Fuck you'. It would be better with something like "*You receive an in-house prison message* Fuck you".

You we're mad because you got arrested and sent that, it's abuse in my eyes but I have no more evidence.
You're correct, my character was mad at the president, so he used his phone call to call the president and say "fuck you".

Though your fact is correct about my characters anger, there's noting that makes a simple ic pm using those words against the rules
Fair enough, I'm happy for this to be closed.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.