Unban request
Your name: [ACS Cpl.] Midnightspy007
Your ban ID: 63919
Banned by: [FL:M] Theomenz
Reason: Mass CDM
Involved: Don't really know the people who got ran over, however my friend Kayahdi was in the vehicle with me.
Why we should unban you: Well to start, I warned the people and asked them to get out of the way, by both honking and getting out and asking him. There were a few civilians, the president, and I believe one or two cops STANDING IN THE STREET AND/OR RUNNING AROUND, as I recall this is semi-serious rp and this shouldn't be happening. I gave proper warning and they were standing in the middle of the main road of V2D and not moving. When I brought this up the admin involved didn't respond and I was banned.
Yes, you gave them a fair warning by honking, but the fact is that they were behind you and you backed up into them and then drove back into them all about ten seconds later. Instead of backing right up into them, you could have easily gone around or taken another route but you made the choice of slamming right into them and then driving back into the crowd AGAIN after that.

Final verdict:

Denied.
I'd rather have someone who isn't the person who banned me review this, and also, I want them banned for Fail-RP if this ban stands.
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]