Going through a break-up
If you love someone, let them go. If they never come back, they were never meant to you.
There's always better girls/fish in the sea m8. At least in Norway...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
"go outside an pull a bird"

my sides
Exercise.
It's good for me when I'm down after having an argument with my girlfriend, it takes your mind off stuff, makes you work harder. Hit the gym or go out for a run every day and you'll see change in yourself, become happier in your body and realize he never deserved you.
The following 2 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Dauntless, Jerrycat
im laughing because half of you didn't even read what op wrote.

anyway, op, depending on why you broke up you should just remove everything that reminds you of him, eventually, you'll just get used to not having him around like you used to.
Huge blow dealt to me today - he told me it's completely over and there's no chance of us getting back together.. Really don't know what to do
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(01-14-2016, 08:33 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Huge blow dealt to me today - he told me it's completely over and there's no chance of us getting back together.. Really don't know what to do

Try not to focus on him, if he left you, that might be the better for both of you.

When depressed, use video games to escape the real world. (Block everything out).. 

I know breakups are hard, me and my GF broke up, back in October, but I talked about it to friends, and I do not regret breaking up with her.

Like Infernaw said earlier, do not have a grudge against him, its just going to make everything worse.

Lastly, im here to talk, if you need. You can add me on steam:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/RandomIDS/

The dude was probably not worth your time anyway, have a good weekend, Deer.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(01-14-2016, 08:33 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Huge blow dealt to me today - he told me it's completely over and there's no chance of us getting back together.. Really don't know what to do

op why are you getting depressed over someone who doesn't want you, you're clearly too good for him.
(01-14-2016, 10:16 PM)Astari Wrote:

op why are you getting depressed over someone who doesn't want you, you're clearly too good for him.

You clearly haven't gone through a breakup where you loved someone loads and they became part of your life, then you wake up one day and they aren't there...

It's not just as simple as that, you can't just forget about someone who you spoke to everyday.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Random
My ex was the controlling kind. I'm glad she's gone.