hello question about my ban
Wink 
b]devos:[/b] ()

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Why we should unban you: (i really cant find my ban id. couse its soo long time since i got banned. i got banned because i said " haha jew" and i think a perm bann is not okay for that . i will ofcourse not do the same mistake but i just really wanna play rp . and no rp server is like this .

I got a mail from killjoy that said my bann would be gone the 19 sept. but im still banned . come on . i wont do it again i just want to play !

my steam if i think is steam_0:1:32795652
Kind regards devos

Ban ID: 2752
Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:32795652
Reason:Trolling, racism, lieing
Expiration: Never

.... that was not me i only said " haha jew" and that u can see in the pic.

I got a mail from killjoy that said it will be removed the 19 sept because they saw that i didnt do all the things that that one person said. i was ju at the wrong place at the wrong time . so ... please stop denie this and talk to killjoy!

THE MAIL:

Hello,

I hope they're good real-life friends of yours, because you just got their ban shortened to 1 month, they will be able to play on our servers again on the 19th of September. However, their next offenses will lead to a permanent ban and there will be no questions about it.

Regards,
[FL] Killjoy
Server Support Staff
Hello. Yes the mail you can se is one i recived from Killjoy when i aksed to get them unbanned. But i have talked to my friends and INSANE PAIN the guy who massivly did racisim and stuff like that Should NOT be unbanned and keep his perm and he's okay with that but my Brother Devo$ Should be unbanned as promised he's been banned for like 1 month 3 weeks now so please unban him...
Why should I unban a racist?
(10-02-2011, 02:44 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Why should I unban a racist?

Because he was not racist he nly said haha jew because the guy Redninja wrote that he Think it was good that my friend mother died and he hope his father dies to and he said that with like no reason... So my friend INSANE PAIN freaked out and massivily Racism but my brother only wrote haha jew so uunban my brother but NOT insane pain and an Admin aldrwady write to us that they will be unbanne the 19th sep as ou can se in the mail so my brother were promised to be unbanned Thas why Because they have been promised it
im not a rasic ffs. i got 2 kids and my girlfreind is a jew. i got nothing against no one. i said haha jew as in . he wrote jew . . and yes i understand that i should have wrot lol instead of haha jew. but i did and i cant undo that. but please i just want to play again im really sorry and if u do anything again u can ban me PERM . <3
my girl is from turkey btw. not jew. my mistake. so im not a rasict i hate them myself.
i can not express with words how sorry i am if i may have ofended anyone. but all i ask for is just 1 chance . i will prove to u that im a good person
In my Eyes your still a racist.

You should never be allowed back.

I will let another admin decide on this.
(10-02-2011, 05:59 PM)Dryblood Wrote: In my Eyes your still a racist.

You should never be allowed back.

I will let another admin decide on this.

dryblood read The maild they already have an OK green light to be unbanned They have been promised by an admin to be unbanned the 19th september as you can see and he was not Raist he only write haha jew how can that be racist?? And he have been banned for 1 moth and 3 weeks !
His girlfriend and family are jews so Why should he be racist againt them? And why do the admin her lie then You are actely giiving the servers here a bad reputation you promsie and give green light That he will be unbanned the 19th septemper and weeksa after that he's still not unbanned and you wont let him back in !
Your both stringing Lie's.

The Racist will not be Unbanned.