[v2.2] FearlessPlus Source
Update: 1/9/15 - FearlessPlus Source

For over a year now I've been working on this project off and on to update, fix, and redesign many of the vehicle textures seen on FearlessRP. With the coming additions of new sirens and textures for new models (that I'll be working on) I figured it would be time to retire this project and pass it on to everyone here at Fearless. Below you can find the source work for all my textures/logos that I created in .PSD file format. 

Thank you again everyone for the support, and I look forward to see what you guys will do with these designs!

Download FearlessPlus Source here.
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • GRiiM
Thanks for releasing these, a little sad that you won't be working on it anymore as you made some nice designs.
Hopefully the community will contribute to keep this going, there are a lot of textures that could use some updating Smile
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Noble
Wow these are amazing, Great job!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
This is great! Is there no way to add this so it's automatic for everyone? Or will this be too much hassle.

Not everyone is too experienced with importing/exporting files and stuff like that.

Keep up the great work.
(01-15-2015, 12:57 AM)@me Wrote: This is great! Is there no way to add this so it's automatic for everyone? Or will this be too much hassle.

Not everyone is too experienced with importing/exporting files and stuff like that.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the support guys! And it is possible to do I just haven't heard from any staff about implementing it so I'm doubtful it will happen. I'm not sure how much I'll be working on it now since there are new models coming that I will hopefully be able to texture for the server, but I'll try!
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • DVN
Update the download count to 84+ Smile
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
all images are gone D:
(07-28-2015, 03:12 PM)[FL:RP]Spaceglitch Wrote: all images are gone D:

Yeah Steam changed something to their image urls so all the images broke, they're still visible on my account.