[v2.2] FearlessPlus Source
Photo 

Update: 1/9/15 - FearlessPlus Source

For over a year now I've been working on this project off and on to update, fix, and redesign many of the vehicle textures seen on FearlessRP. With the coming additions of new sirens and textures for new models (that I'll be working on) I figured it would be time to retire this project and pass it on to everyone here at Fearless. Below you can find the source work for all my textures/logos that I created in .PSD file format. 

Thank you again everyone for the support, and I look forward to see what you guys will do with these designs!

Download FearlessPlus Source here.

------------------

A while back I was looking into creating custom textures for some of the vehicles on the Fearless server. A few days ago I finally began by reworking the police car designs and am looking into touching up a few other vehicles and audio. This is just a project to keep me busy for a while, it's been something I've been thinking about doing for quite some time and I hope everyone likes it!

After I get to a good stopping point I do plan on releasing these so other community members can use and enjoy it in the hopes that it makes RP more enjoyable. It would be awesome if the admins here at Fearless would wish to incorporate any of these edits into the actual server!

83 downloads of FearlessPlus!

[Image: agVsc.png]

To install these textures/audio:
1.) Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download\
2.) Follow the folder paths in both that directory and the zip file that you downloaded.
3.) Drag and drop the textures over and replace the others.

For license plate textures choose the one(s) you wish to use and simply overwrite the existing month/holiday plate.

Enjoy!

You have full permission to alter these textures, but please do not repost the originals as your own.

[Done] ECPD Metro Police Texture - typo on texture has been fixed.

[Done] State Trooper Texture

[Done] SRU Texture

[Done] Ambulance - (I did everything I could on this, thank you GRiiM for helping me locate the files!)

[Done] Firetruck - small fix needed to remove some white marks.

[Done] Taxi

[WIP] Bus

[Done] Camo SUV

[Done] Audio

Spoiler :
Car Alarm (actual audio is much shorter):

Emergency Siren:

Fire Extinguisher (no video)

[Done] License Plates

The following 15 users Like Noble's post:
  • Rouch122, NotSep, GeorgeTheBoy, Weecow, Blurr, Pear, Sgtbender2000, Moisty, Floodify, GucciGodRemix, Envy, Grub, GRiiM, konsta, Suarez
Update: 12/11/2013

-Removed the SRU design, I'm going to rethink that one for a while
+Finished State Trooper texture
If you're interested in using it now and know how to import images to a .vtf and then overwrite an existing texture you can download the texture here: http://puu.sh/5IZVL.png
I may be making some changes to it in the future, I noticed some of the bumper getting moved to the hood.

EDIT: Also for anyone who's interested here's the ECPD logo (modified from the LCPD from GTA IV and also used on the police uniforms in Fearless).
http://puu.sh/5J07d.png

Enjoy!
You made that? That's some nice stuff!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Yeah I did and thank you! Got more on the way!
Looks cool!
Thank you!

Update 12/11/2013:

State Trooper:
+Fixed part of the side reflector strip showing up on the trunk.
+Added reflector texture on sides, much brighter and prettier now.
-Lost the PSD file due to a crash Sad

Metro Police:
+Design finished and posted
Want it early? Click here: http://puu.sh/5Jq3s.png
*Design may change slightly at release.
Just one thing, the Metro Police design spells courtesy like "couretesy".

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(12-11-2013, 10:14 PM)ArcHammer Wrote: Just one thing, the Metro Police design spells courtesy like "couretesy".

Thanks for pointing that out, typo on my end. Got it fixed now
Awesome textures for the cars hope to see if they get added.
I believe there's an official ECPD logo that Termin made.. I'm not too sure if I have it still, I'll check it up.

Good work, I'm too doing various skins just for the fun of it. Currently trying to make dat pink tides truck, just gotta find the damn file :3

I uploaded a skin I made to workshop a time ago..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=155957934
Kind Regards,
Floodify