Fearless Euro Truck Simulator 2 Summer Convoy
[Image: UvSKXnl.png]

Hello all. If you did not know already, every so often, myself and sometimes some others, organise a Euro Truck Simulator 2 Convoy for the players of Fearless. ETS2MP has gone under some updates including a raise in their player limit to 3500 on the Europe #1 server. This is a crucial update for us as one of the previous convoys we did could not work because of the low player limit of 1500.

Our plan for this convoy is to depart from BUS STATION, TORINO, ITALY via HOTEL, LILLE, FRANCE (Small break, allows other people to join if they weren't there from the start) and arriving at NBFC, ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND.

Rules/Tips:

1. Coming with a trailer is not required, but will increase the realism
2. When convoying down a motorway where we will be very close to each other, I suggest you put at least a truck and trailers distance between you and the person in front to avoid ping lag issues
3. Make sure that you stick to the speed limits on your GPS.
4. If you have any issues, damage etc. Contact Suarez.
5. Using the TS is advised for effective communication.
6. Having your own Truck is advised, you can always cheat in money via CheatEngine. Tutorials are available on YouTube of how to do this.
7. Arriving 5-10 minutes before the convoy is a good idea to guarantee you a decent spot, before it is overcrowded.

Date and Time:

The convoy is set to run on SUNDAY THE 2ND OF AUGUST at 6.30 PM BST on the EUROPE #1 ETS2MP server.

How to install ETS2MP

ETS2MP is fairly easy to install. Follow these steps provided and you should be fine.

1. Navigate to http://www.ets2mp.com
2. Login via Steam or just register
3. Verify your email
4. Click on the "Download latest version" button
5. Click the "Game Client" banner
6. Run the installer.
7. Once complete, go onto Steam
6. Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2
7. Click "properties"
8. Click "BETAS"
9. Select "temporary_1_18_01_03"
10. Let it install
11. Done! Click on the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer to launch the game, log in with the details you registered on http://www.ets2mp.com

Drop a reply if you're planning on attending. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask me on Steam or via Forum PM! I hope this can be as much of a success as the original one with about 30 people attending!
Will be there from Italy Cheese
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I'm in, can't wait! Cheese
Will be there! At least, ill try to be Tounge
Would join you but unfortunately I have a wedding to attend, have fun guys!
Will this trip require any DLC? If so, which ones?
Requires just the base game.
It will not require any DLC
I'll definitely be there. It'll be nice to see some new people joining the convoy! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Benporium's post:
  • Edned
Would attend but I'll be on holiday