Josh09dx unban Appeal
Your name: Josh09dx

Your ban ID: 10201 & 45365

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]Narcotic and Ruxandra

Reason: So I was banned first by Ruxandra perm for 15 bans on record - Permanent ban issued. The second ban was Multi Accounting

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: Sooo where do I start.... Back when I used to play FLRP I was like 13 or even 12 I don't remember to be honest and now I'm 16. I was extremely immature back then with reading issues and really just a troubling child. Currently i'm a staff member on an ArmA 2 Island Life community and i've really got to understand what it must of been like dealing with stupid kids like me. I literally read over all the bans I've received and WOW my brain y'know? Jesus I was stupid. I was banned a few years ago by Ruxandra for the 15 bans I had on record, a month later I bought a new GMOD on a different account due to the fact I wanted to make a fresh start. My brother and sister currently play on this server and watching them play brings back great memories. All I ask is that you give me one more chance, if I fuck up you can just perm me without an appeal. I'm 16 and mature and I could bring so much RP to this server. I would like to mention once again that I was banned 3 or 2 years ago with an immature mind set.
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]