Player report: Captain Loink | シェーン
Name of player: Captain Loink | シェーン

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79227052

Time in GMT: 17:51

Server: V33X

Summary: So we went into the Prison to check on the prisoners and this one guy got out after 3 mins of FearRP I decided to post a BR

Evidence:https://youtu.be/HWt2KW0p9HY
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
I was in it, I tried at the end explaining that he should read the rules, and about fearrp, however he still didnt listen.
I'd reccomend someone talking to him, then issuing a ban if he doesnt understand or something
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
Involved, as I'm the one with the white suit & SCAR-H telling him to get back to his cell in the video.

I witnessed this from start to finish, tried hitting him with a blackjack to apprehend him but he just wouldn't comply (and nor would the blackjack knock him out, which was quite strange). He did break FearRP for much longer than 3 minutes, but this is all we could record, as when other people were pulling fraps up, this was still in progress. He wouldn't comply with my demands even after being explained what FearRP is and even then he just replied with an extremely cocky comment.
Involved
Something which was not at the start of the video was the part when we opened the jail cell door and had a baton to him. Nightmare began typing thats when he just ran past everyone still under fearRP, he then decided to go back to the cell blocks but then when Nightmare began typing again he ran away under gunpoint this time. Thats when Kyle began recording when he reached the area which was barricaded. So he broke fearRP multiple times pretty much.
[Image: alfred.png]
Approved.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]