Daniel507 Unban Request
Your name: Daniel507
Your ban ID: 38984
Banned by: [FL] Temar
Reason: Trying to Cheat Donator system
Involved: Just me
Why we should unban you: It's been a long time since i played City RP and at the time i was desperate to get mod extremely badly. I was banned for "Trying to cheat the donator system" and in my mind i was trying to find the "exploit" hand it in and get mod! If only Temor took into consideration that I had done this with soul first, before I had even tried myself. The proof has been lost now but i can tell you a tried soul way before me to prove that I was just doing it to see if it worked. I already had donator anyway!That was honestly what i thought would work as i wanted to get some privileges, i was already donator but i would of loved to have mod. I had only done this to try turn it in and get recognition honestly, i bought donator twice so it's not like i cannot afford it. I come back months later and find myself banned for life and im very upset as i have been waiting for over 2 years and still miss this game. If you could please consider my point of view, if you look at my posts i have quite alot and at the time i was posting loads to get noticed which kinda proves im not trying to do it to get free donator as i support you guys. Please remember the first attempt was on Soulrippers account so if it had worked it would have got him donator not me.
This was ages ago and i am not sure when it was set but i think it has been nearly 2 years now and i think I have served my sentence. If i was a non serious roleplayer, I would have never of came back here. 
2 years later... I beg for forgiveness....
[Image: 2vvtdhy.png]

+Rep is appreciated. XD
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]