Discrimination of servers
Yeah, we obviously don't allow insulting of other players. This includes age discrimination. Now that being said there will always be people that will try to use this against you even if they are not much older. The reason it may even feel worse is because of how fearless works. It is an active and fruitful community, unlike other servers there are many players and you are constantly interacting with others. So although it may seem like it happens often, it is only more frequent due to those reasons. Just remember, for every dick that makes fun of you their are a lot of people on this server that judge and respect you fully based on your roleplay ability and how you are as a person. Just don't let them get to you. So far I have seen a lot of people being very positive towards you. Just remember that Cheese
Thanks for all the tips Smile
Riceman, Im not gonna repeat the stuff that all the other great community members have told you, but listen to them because they are right. Instead I would like to tell you when I personally would be annoyed due to your mic. The only time that I would say anything negatively to you due to the mic is if your mic is of bad quality or that I'm currently in a rp moment when ALL mics would preferred to be avoided example a rp event where 40 people are together. Apart from that use your mic when you feel like it (just don't spam) ;-).

Lastly let me leave with these words. "Maturity isn't based upon years" - Some random Internet guy.. maybe.

Best Regards
My mic quality isn't bloody hell static Smile. Thanks for the tips though
(07-27-2015, 10:24 PM)Riceman? Wrote: My mic quality isn't bloody hell static Smile. Thanks for the tips though

Then there is no problem. ;-) Hope to see you in game soon Riceman.

Best Regards
(07-26-2015, 05:44 AM)Rolorox Wrote: So far I have seen a lot of people being very positive towards you. Just remember that Cheese

Just going to leave this here as you gotta look at the positive things.
Keep in mind that for every person saying things in relation to your voice and you having to feel sad about it there will be a thousand more nice things happening that will make you laugh and smile. So stay positive and enjoy your time on FL! Cheese
Contact a staff-member or me if I'm on and ill apply the hammer to their puny faces.

Only I can abuse people verbally and with commands, damn it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I mean, even if he did. It was 3 years ago and he has obviously matured. I say that due to time we give him a chance, whats the worse that can happen? He gets banned and tries to DDOS again and it does nothing? He probably grew out of that childish phase.