Discrimination of servers
Your vocie should not matter, you have as much of a right to be here as all of us, if people discriminate you because of your voice they simply don't deserve to be here, nor are they mature enough to be here. Just ignore them and don't stoop to their level, just notify a staff member like Diggy has said. The good parts of the community will not discriminate you because of something like your voice, just stay clear of the bad parts of the community.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
The irony is that they say they know more rp with 48 minge hours more than a 120 hours person. >:{
Hours don't really matter either, it's just the people that count.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Alright, thanks a lot. You can close this thread now Smile.
It's an internet game server. The people with no tolerance for younger/newer people is most likely going to be some greasy 18 year old kid with a monster energy drink addiction sitting behind his $4000 gaming PC, who is playing FL rather than going to college or working somewhere. Just get that image in your head of the person insulting you, that should make you feel better. (No offense intended to greasy 18 year old kids who live with their parents playing PC in a dark cave all day)
The following 2 users Like Matrix_'s post:
  • Suarez, Davidson
Age discrimination is not tolerated here at Fearless. Post a player report on the forum with evidence or if an admin is present in-game, use the @ command.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
You're gonna go far when you stop caring about such things. As said, post a "ban request", stick with friendly players and ignore the unfriendly ones.
Everyone had a voice like that when they grew up, and its sad the people who do harass you for your voice don't realize this. But its something YOU have to realize as there's nothing you can physically do about it. All you can do is keep being you and enjoying Fearless Smile
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(07-25-2015, 06:35 PM)Riceman? Wrote: Hello there fearless, this issue is a gaining issue.
Young kids such as me are being abused just for our 'voices'. I was one told to come back when my 'balls drop'. This situation is ever rising. It's not fun. Fearless used to be without these discriminators but this is getting far out of hand.

Hopefully, some of the admins will read this and decide.

Just ignore those arseh*les, no one (whom is mature) cares if you are a "squeeker" or not. There will always be some d*ck who brings it up no matter who or when you just got to get on with it and deal with it. It is just the way it is unfortunately.

If you ever grew up with games everyone has had it like this. It obvious that it will happen to you and it should be expected.

This is not an issue at all and you will probably grow some balls one day and do it yourself too.

My advice is to think up some great and stinging one liners and then make sure they are unable to talk back to you so they get annoyed.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.