Report: [FL:RP] FragSlayaHD; possibly [FL:RP] sebasti161
Name of player: [FL:RP] FragSlayaHD; and possibly [FL:RP] sebasti161.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53772708.

Time in GMT: Around 8PM (GMT).

Server: evocity.v33x

Summary: So we had heard a long time that the president had been taken hostage. We headed for the location. We arrived at MTL with some officers and we started searching the area and we thought it was clear but we forgot the little garage in the back so we headed that way to check. We found out the Pres was there as you can see in the video. As I heard - they had no reason to kill the president. We just arrived at the door and asked them for demands and then we heard the stabbing knife sound. It was clear that they had done something to the Pres as they had been torturing him. So in both scenarios we could break in and kill on sight. But the most important thing you can see is that the player (FragSlayaHD) as we are shooting, quickly changes the job once the pres is killed and he takes up his place - also avoiding death. As the rules and common sense say you can't kill the pres and instantly take his job moreover change job in the middle of an RP situation. Judge by yourselves. I also have several witnesses and I was requested to post this Report from several witnesses.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/EwpmlYvFX-k
Involved

Whilst shooting at Fragslayer he changed job to avoid death.
Yes I did break the rules but I changed before you came in and it lagged. But you also missed out the part when we said don't come into the Mtl site and when the president said ooc not to save him because the only way you found out that he was in the Mtl was by someone who broke nlr to tell you
No the President didn't know who told us to come it actually was WilliamFarmery if I remember and he swore he hadn't died in ages. The president thought that the person who broke NLR came to tell us but no it was William - who didn't break any rule. Any way you still can't change jobs like that. You knew you was going down that's why you killed the President (RDM) and changed the jobs right when we came in...
Also we said don't come in our the president does and you came in which is fearRP. Also not long after I was president I changed to citizen because I broke the rule just before the server crashed
I do not see why I'm involved in the BR as I did not break any rules. It was FragSlayaHD who changed job to president.
You are not completely involved. Though the president told me by PM that you guys didn't have a valid reason to kill him - and if you didnt, it will count as RDM towards both of you.
It's your fault to enter, while you were warned not to. Also by the time you entered you broke FearRP so we could kill the president as it was the last thing we could do.
Isnt revenge killinh because you got demoted not allowed? You only killed him because he demoted you for hostaging him while you were still VP
Did you even bother to watch the video footage sebasti? We heard the knife sound before entering. And we HAD a VALID reason to enter. FearRP wouldn't affect anymore because the president was in fact being TORTURED. That's a case where he could die and there wouldn't be no more negotiation. We were at the door when you stabbed him. Proof's all in the video.

Also you guys mentioned in an advert before that you wouldn't accept any offer from us so the only thing for us to do was break in with force to save the President.