Player Report: Rev, George
Name of player:  Rev, George

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29606411, STEAM_0:1:37326811

Time in GMT: 23:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

We pulled over some guy speeding.  As we were about to arrest him, Rev tazed him while he wasn't showing any resistance.  Then, both him and George beat him to death with the batons before we were able to arrest him.

Evidence:

Hello,
I would like to add a few points to my side of the argument. We are familiar with the guy and were unaware that he was breaking the speed limit at the time, as you can see with us being in his car.
I also would like to mention that at 50 seconds into the clip you can hear that he spits at me. My reaction was to whack the guy a couple of times, but instead did not realize the damage that the baton can cause. I never intended to kill him. Due to this I wish to propose that we go back to the situation and complete the RP again.
Many thanks,
Rev.
I came across this thread and think it's untrue,

I was the one assulted by the boys in blue,

I spat on the officers and didn't think it through,

They tried to discipline me but didn't realise the damage it would do,

Now this BR is up there in the queue,

So Please move this to denied when you come to review,

No one is at fault in this ado,

Thank You.
Player report approved. The players in question Rev and George, were found breaking rules regarding Failrp, Random tazing and RDM, by firstly tazing a citizen that was not resisting and then beating him with seemingly no intention of stopping until he was dead. All around failrp and not the way to handle this sort of confrontation. Thank you for posting this report.

[FL] Rolorox