Unban IkBenEenIronIngot
Your name: ([TN] IkBenEenIronIngot)

Your ban ID: (63631)

Banned by: ([FL] PREDITOR OF WAR)

Reason: (Double account)

Involved: (Noone)

Why we should unban you: (I really dont know why i have been banned. This is my first account on steam, saw some videos about gmod, and then i bought gmod. A friend of mine (Newzone) said he knew a good and funny server. CityRP. I joined the server had some great fun and donated alot. This morning i tried to join the server. You have been banned from our server, so i looked it up and i saw Double accounting. Can someone please sort this out?)
Explain these accounts
[R.I.C.H] dukenukem1815 (STEAM_0:1:51021916)
[BABE] renevance (STEAM_0:0:84369749)
[FL:RP] ShadyGhostMan (STEAM_0:0:93493725)
[FL:RP] Spongebob #FLISBACK (STEAM_0:0:76879681)
What are those IPs? because they arent mine
2 ip involved end in
230 and 140
You know what Temar, imma be real honest with FL. You guys are a bunch of guys that dont understand people buying new accounts to play FL. I have done almost nothing wrong and ive got 1 RPP in 89 hours. Thats a goal ive never acomplished as i indeed was a minge, but people change. Peoples minds can be turned to a good way. Thats what happend to me. And if you dont understand that. I guess Mavis was right that you guys cant see shit trough your "Super-Admin" Eyes
(07-23-2015, 10:37 AM)IkBenEenIronIngot Wrote: You know what Temar, imma be real honest with FL. You guys are a bunch of guys that dont understand people buying new accounts to play FL. I have done almost nothing wrong and ive got 1 RPP in 89 hours. Thats a goal ive never acomplished as i indeed was a minge, but people change. Peoples minds can be turned to a good way. Thats what happend to me. And if you dont understand that. I guess Mavis was right that you guys cant see shit trough your "Super-Admin" Eyes

You admit to multi-accounting then?

Lovely to hear you're more mature than you were before. Clearly violating our Terms of Service was the most mature thing you could have done.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
So ben, not only are you double accounting and have now admitted to it, you were also lying in the courthouse. which carries a further sentence, I will leave it to the banning administrator to make the final call on this ofc but I don't see a reason for an unban
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Yes i did just admit ive been multi-accounting and yes i lied in court house. But can't you just stand still for 1 second. What banning for double account does. Fucking with someones money. Fucking with someones money fucks with the person. Person cant stand that he is banned. He just buys another account. And now i can clearly see why you dont stand still with it as you guys only suck Jans dick. The only thing you do is following his rules. He is the man in the house. You guys are all his right hands. You guys maybe thinking that you guys are all cool because you are admins. But your just doing his dirt work. Can't you just be me for a second. Stand in my shoes. wasted alot of money for this server (Around €70,-) And then get banned another time. I changed. I am more mature. I might have violated the ToS but thats just my fucking case. As I always loved to play FL. Minge about. Thats when i was 10 years old. Ive finally got my RPP and now im getting fucked in my ass again. Come on guys. Have mercy for someone.
Denied.

User suspended from the forum.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]