Possibly best RPG ever to be made
(07-22-2015, 07:30 PM)[FL:RP] Markus Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 07:24 PM)Devin Wrote: Still about $70,000 away from their kickstarter goal. A mate showed this to me couple months ago and it had 5/6k. I'm kind of sceptical to be honest, it's a great and intriguing idea, but with as little money as 250k?
Very ambitious, i'll keep an eye out for it but i'm sure it wont be as good as it's set up to be

The best moment in gaming is being part of the hype train. And the best part of life is the waiting, like waiting before christmas or holidays.

It may not be that good, but I trust these guys. They run the 5 most popular RP servers in Arma 3 with hundreds of players constantly.

I saw this game first on a livestream from a guy called Lirik on twitch. This game became really famous.

I try not to jump on the hype train. There have been so many games in the past couple years that promised so much but delivered so little. I'm definitely keeping an eye on it, but I'm being verrrrry wary
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Games made by small compagnies or a small team of devs usually turn out to be a flop so we'll see. But if they deliver what they promise, oh boy.
That really does look amazing, like seriously. Let's hope they can pull it off.
They won't be able to pull this off, it's just going to be another overhyped early acces game.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Jericho
(07-23-2015, 08:55 AM)Nihl Wrote: Games made by small compagnies or a small team of devs usually turn out  to be a flop so we'll see. But if they deliver what they promise, oh boy.

Well they might not be EA or Valve but they certainly have a big reputation in RP game(mode)'s.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
Here comes virtual reality. RIP life, oh wait... don't have one.

THIS IS GONNA BR GREAT!!!
Added a twitter link, where the new updates are usually posted.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo